Format: Audio CD|Change

on 15 October 2011
Awesome album. There are so many great songs including It Girl, Be Careful, Make It Up As We Go and Bleed Out. I bought Jason Derulo's debut album and was a bit worried that this wouldn't live up to it but I'm glad to say it is even better. Buy it, you won't be disappointed!
on 16 November 2011
This is one of my favourite albums of all time!!! I love every track, but "Be careful", "Givin' Up", "It girl" and "Fight for you" are my favourite tracks. Most tracks are fast, which makes this album very appropriate to play when you're feeling down. I don't need an excuse to play this album, trust me when I say it is even better than his first one. I'll remember this album forever, so as far as I'm concerned Jason Derulo has succeeded in making future history.

To all you Jason Derulo fans, if you liked his first album you'll love this one!
on 26 April 2012
what a album im am a massive fan of jason derulo got his first album now got is 2nd album future history some of the songs are brilliant heres some of them

1 dont wanna go home
2 it girl
3 breathing
4 make it up as we go
5 fight for you
6 pick up the pieces
7 giving up
8 X
i would recommend this album 2 anybody its one of the best album around jason derulo is a awsome singer and the lyrics are brilliant
on 25 October 2011
I love his music and liking his new kind of dance style, listen to this alot in the car as transferred to my iPod. All the songs are actually quite good, it's not like when you can usually buy an album and only like a few songs his album is very good. And very goo value for money
on 23 March 2013
I must Say He is one of my Favourite Male Artists currently. He is a very good dancer and reminds me of the good old Usher from years ago, Who I used to love listening & dancing to. So I must say if you like catchy upbeat type and Vocal music then this is a Must buy for you.
on 11 March 2016
His voice! Oh my goodness....I have this album and bought the album "Jason Derulo" love all tracks in that album as well. My favourite tracks in this album are It Girl, Fight For You, Dumb, Bleed Out, Givin Up, Pick up The Piece, X...when I like 5 or more in an album I buy the whole shebang and I rarely buy a whole album. I have listened to his albums like a million times already, the only thing I would say that I didn't like he mentioned his name almost on all the tracks its like we already know who you are, we don't need it shove down our throat other than than a pleasure to listen to. I would definitely recommend it.
on 17 October 2011
It is a good album with some really good songs!
the first two songs are really good however generally the songs are not great. they are good dancing tunes but a bit repetitive. the only reason why I got it was because I had a gift present and i had some money so that is why.
Overall it is good but with some bad songs
on 29 September 2013
I purchased after hearing one of his songs. A fantastic album to listen to in the car or to dance to. Jason Derulo is a fantastic singer and this album is also fantastic.

I would recommend this to family and friends
on 30 December 2013
I love Jason Derulo music. The CD was spot on for me. It came in a lovely box with other little items like badges and stickers, and a poster like the CD cover, plus two plastic wrist band which my daughter enjoyed having.
on 20 July 2013
Yet again Jason Derulo produces a really good album, I cant say that Jason has produced a song or album that I don't like yet. This album is just as good as his first one and I like every song on it.