Size: Medium|Colour: Black|Change

on 11 December 2013
Crikey! The most comfortable conker holders on Earth, so good you want to wear them outside your trousers just like your favourite superhero.
Recently ditching my boxer briefs for real briefs, I stumbled across these 3d innovations from jockey and have never looked back.
The 3d name is a bit odd but is explained as being able to move as you move, making them feel like a second skin.
And this is absolutely true. These briefs are perhaps the best and most comfortable I have ever worn. The photo doesn't really do them justice as when worn you realise the back part of the legs are slightly longer, this is why they fit so well and don't ride up.
The colours (red, white, blue and black) are bold and masculine.
Yes they are a bit more expensive than regular briefs, but believe me, these aren't regular briefs. My boxers are out and are being replaced slowly but surely by Jockey 3d innovations.
on 16 July 2013
After buying the sports version of these briefs and liking that product I thought I'd try these from Jockey . I was not dissapointed.
Fantastic fit with a comfort like a second skin and plus a good look and colour range.No problems on the wash front either kept in shape no distortion. Some underwear, similar in price, in the past bearly got pass a fortnight without elastics going and fraying, not with these.. In fact I replaced all boxers with jockey briefs.Personally I thought I'd neverwear briefs again since I was at school Again although pricey worth every penny .
on 4 April 2014
I have had a few different briefs made by 'jockey', and all are good, these one's looked a bit more modern day wear, so bought them, and I am happy with them, they are comfy, look good, and all my other jockey briefs are good, there is no wear yet on elasticated band yet, I would buy again
on 8 January 2014
These briefs were bought for my partner, and they are just amazing. Material is great, fit is very comfortable. I bought the black and white, white not my favorite, but I'll be buying the blue and red and another black as requested by my partner. Most definitely recommend.
on 14 November 2015
When I first tried these on, I was pleasantly surprised by the comfortable fit but I did think the material was a bit too thin for a product of this price.

A couple of months later, having worn these briefs around ten times, they have shrunk a bit so that the fit is no longer quite so comfortable. My main problem with these briefs is the material, they are now pretty much transparent. You can literally see your fingers through them when you are holding them in your hand.

A garment of this price should be comfortable and long-lasting, this fails completely on the second count.
on 26 November 2014
These are decent pants for doing sport in, but they don't wick very well and so do end up quite wet if you are having a long and active session.

I use these to play tennis and if I am playing for a long time they don't perform that well. They do stop everything moving about though, so one less thing to worry about when you are concentrating on returning a serve!

They don't need constant rearranging like some do.
on 24 October 2013
Bought these for my husband. Fit well. Bright colour and very sexy. Size is as expected and stretchy so room for growth!!?
on 5 September 2013
Excellent underpants!So comfy! I would recommend these,I bought a pair, on sale at£6.99,and thought at this price I would give them a punt,there was only one pair in black/red, In small,I wish I could find some more at this price but I would still pay £17.99
Because they are so nice!
on 28 December 2015
Excellent jocks for the gym - they're breathable and amazingly comfortable. They look great too!