VINE VOICEon 15 July 2012
I was using a jack-to-jack cable to connect my iPod to the aux input of my car radio and it never worked properly. I had to turn the car radio volume up to 4 times its normal level (and remember to turn it down before reverting to the radio blew my ears and the speakers out!). Then the cable stopped working altogether. I searched for a new one on here and found this, with its good reviews. I ordered it Mon evening, it was dispatched Tues and arrive Thu, all with free postage. And the cable does exactly what it says in the description. The connectivity to my car radio is 10x better, the sound a lot clearer and the volume doesn't need to be upped when I connect the iPod. Brilliant.
on 27 June 2012
Item works perfectly.

It was replacement for a similar cable in my RangeRover Sport. The AUX jack is in the rear of the centre armrest in the RR Sport, so in retrospect, I should have paid more attention to the length of the cable as it's not really long enough.

My fault though - product is as described and works fine.
on 9 March 2012
When I got a new car I connected an iPod Classic to the music system using the headphone jack socket and the sound was terrible - I had to turn the volume right up and there was a lot of background hiss. This lead connects through the iPod socket instead and gives massively better sound quality. Well worth buying for me.
on 27 October 2012
I bought this for a friend who had a brand new Audi, but every time he tried to listen to music on his phone via the aux lead he had background hissing! Audi had no idea why! This lead was really a last resort, and it works!!! No background hissing and the sound quality is perfect.
on 21 March 2013
Great product. Well made, good quality, great sound. Remember that if you're plugging this straight into headphones or any device for that matter, that they'll need a volume controller between the iPod and the speakers as volume control on the iPod is disabled when a 'dock', ie the cable, is connected. I had to buy the other FiiO cable with the volume controlling amp so as to not deafen myself.

Great product. Simple.
on 2 February 2012
Just brilliant - no more hissing when trying to listen to music using the earphone jack and plugging into car input socket. Excellent sound quality, from low to high volume.

What a life saver!! No more boring journeys listening to Five Live.. or whatever... BRILL!!
on 3 July 2012
These connectors are simply AMAZING, way better sound by using the bottom connector that the charger normally goes, bypasses the weedy headphone jack and ipod volume control, removes all that HISS, and has made my horrible journey down the M6 every day a lot more bearable, and getting serious volume out of the car audi concert system. I have replaced all connectors from headphone jack for these< and for headphone users seriously suggest you get the headphone amplifier< FiiO E1 Headphone Amplifier - Blackagain simply awesome difference and can finally get volume out of an mp3 player and wonderful quality as well. BUY THIS
on 2 August 2013
I have only one regret about buying this product which has performed perfectly.
My car has the 3.5mm socket at the rear of the centre consul and The 0.5m cable is not as long as I would have wished. If ever I need to buy again I will buy a longer cable. When using your iPod you and the front passenger will both want to read the screen and a longer cable would be better as well as enabling a choice of parking places for the iPod. Recommended
on 24 April 2013
Buy this instead of a dock! Docks will wear down your battery by charging your iphone/ipod when it doesn't need charging. This doesn't charge your iphone/ipod, transmits the sound exactly like a dock but is way cheaper and more elegant. The line level is a little low (some of the reviewers here recommend a pre-amp), but ok. A good buy I'd say.
on 29 December 2012
Getting stuff from my ipod to my Insignia is easy it has a proper usb dock. The zafira was more tricky but this solved it with no problem. Took a moment or two to work out how to access the albums but it is done on the ipod - the opposite of the Insignia where the music system can access the ipod direct.