Format: DVD|Change

on 5 January 2012
Another stand-up DVD I think is heavily under-appreciated. In this set, Jupitus reveals himself to be quite capable outside the panel show format; his material is generally good, made special by his excellent ability to impersonate and create characters. It's definitely worth a buy if you've liked what you've seen on Buzzcocks or QI - I think it's a lot better than his contributions on both. If you haven't liked what you've seen, then don't buy it. Quite Simple.
on 16 August 2011
This DVD is a re-release of a VHS that came out in 2000 of Phill's stand up. If you like him on Never Mind the Buzzcocks then you'll love this. This was filmed before he became a big name but it is one of the funniest DVDs you will ever watch. From his description of Brits in space to the lions phoning up the monkeys in London Zoo every second is comedy gold. If you haven't yet seen it or if you have I urge you to buy it. It looks all the better due to the quality being upgraded for DVD and this is Phill's only live DVD. Need I say more?
on 21 January 2014
If you appreciate a good stand up comedian then this dvd is a must watch. Forget about what you think of Phil Jupitus on Buzzcocks or any other tv program as he is in another league on this tour that he did.
on 10 May 2014
I think it was Christmas or new years eve, 2001, when either Channel 4 or 5 were airing it. I went to HMV loads of times asking if it was available... now, years later I finally have it on DVD...
Phil is excellent, great comic presence, great DVD purchase.
on 4 January 2014
I first saw this on the Paramount Comedy channel several years ago but could never get it on DVD until now. I found Phil Jupitus stand up to be very funny and if anyone has seen and liked his work on panel shows such as QI then I would recommend this DVD to you.
on 11 October 2012
Whether you are an old fan, or new to Phill's world, this DVD is sheer genius. It's full of amusing tales from his life, and jokes that left me clutching my sides out of laughter. I bought this for my husband, and the bit about Phill's fear of spiders was something my husband could definitely identify with.

A definitely good bye!
on 29 October 2012
Phil Jupitus has allowed himself to be typecast in the public consciousness as simply that "bloke from "Never Mind the Buzzcocks" - he has been doing it for many, many years and whilst the regular pay cheques must be nice, he was always a top class stand-up first and foremost. This dvd show is very strong - thoughtful and thought-provoking, Jupitus is unafraid to risk treading a fine line but is never merely outrageous or obnoxious for the sake of it in the manner of, say, that Scottish bloke with the glasses and beard who's name escapes me. It made me laugh continually and you can't ask for more than that.
Or you can, but you won't get it.
on 10 November 2011
This is for anyone who has ever even chuckled at Jupitus on any tv panel show. I had watched the majority of this on youtube before buying simply because it wasn't available for so long yet watching it all again in the right order still had me crying with laughter. An absolute must for anyone who watches him on QI or Buzzcocks.
on 4 March 2013
Phill Jupitus was hilarious. topics include zoo animals, spiders and his daughters boy friend. I would highly recommend this to everyone.
on 5 August 2012
I've been looking for this DVD for ages! I'm so happy that I found it. Delivery was really fast and the DVD was great quality! Thank You!