5.0 out of 5 stars Fastest mobile broadband yet
Published on 19 Mar 2012 by Mgt Hall

3.0 out of 5 stars 3 mobile payg dongle
The coverage is not the best in the lymington area, the internet connects most of the time but freezes all to often, which infuriates me no end. If the coverage is good where you live i think its worth it,if its not its annoying.
Published 12 months ago by barry harvey

5.0 out of 5 stars Fastest mobile broadband yet, 19 Mar 2012
Mgt Hall "Genealogist" (North Tyneside, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 3 Mobile Huawei E353U Prepay 12GB - Black (Accessory)
I purchased this product in January having had two others in 2010 & 2011 this is the fastest and best of the three. I regularly get the aqua light showing me I am receiving the best signal possible in a place where I used to get 3G. How long does the 12GB last? I use my laptop two full days a week and the first two dongles lasted the full year so for me this is the best value dongle on the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mobile broadband 3 these work!, 23 Feb 2012
Ken Johnson (Cambridge UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 3 Mobile Huawei E353U Prepay 12GB - Black (Accessory)
First class item that works very well I cannot fault this item.i have tried different types but this is the one for me works in Wales where others do not And in Cambridge

5.0 out of 5 stars Easiest Internet!!!!!, 30 April 2012
This review is from: 3 Mobile Huawei E353U Prepay 12GB - Black (Accessory)
This is my second dongle and i wouldn't change for anything. One payment to purchase and internet for
a year. No phone lines to pay for. No extras. Brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 25 April 2012
Amazon Customer (Cranleigh, Surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 3 Mobile Huawei E353U Prepay 12GB - Black (Accessory)
I purchased this because I don't always get a wireless signal for my Asus Transformer tablet. It is great value and can easily be topped-up. It picks up a 3G signal in around 99% of the places I have visited, including small villages! I use it in conjunction with the Zoom 3G mobile (battery powered) router - so I always have my own wifi hotspot.

3.0 out of 5 stars 3 mobile payg dongle, 21 Jun 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great internet access., 2 Mar 2013
This review is from: 3 Mobile Huawei E353U Prepay 12GB - Black (Accessory)
The only thing that stopped me giving this a 5* rating was because i'm so used to tracking my usage and this dongle doesn't allow me to. Sure going to the three website you can but i wanted what i had before, Clicking on the three icon and choosing check data usage and you can see how many hours minuites and seconds you have been online this just shows you how many mb you have left. Other than that using the internet with it is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 17 Feb 2013
This review is from: 3 Mobile Huawei E353U Prepay 12GB - Black (Accessory)
Good fast connection. I use this with my laptop but had to use it on my desktop for a day when my cable developed a fault. Seemed to be as good as my cable connection which is pretty fast

4.0 out of 5 stars A Fast, Cheap Dongle, 9 Dec 2012
This review is from: 3 Mobile Huawei E353U Prepay 12GB - Black (Accessory)
As with most products on Amazon, this broadband dongle was cheaper than the ones they sell in shops. It's easy to use, just plugin and go. The only problem is that it takes a while for the 'click to connect' box to come up. The reception is really good and once the dongle gets going, the webpages load very quickly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 25 July 2012
This review is from: 3 Mobile Huawei E353U Prepay 12GB - Black (Accessory)
This product is useful for someone who is not a large user of the internet. I purchased this for my mother in law and it is adequate for her requirements, this is the third year she has had one of these. It does what it says on the tin, a bit bit slow compared to broadband; but she has no complaints.

These dongles I think would be useful with a laptop where there is no wi-fi available.

5.0 out of 5 stars i bought this for a friend and it works great, 9 Jan 2012
This review is from: 3 Mobile Huawei E353U Prepay 12GB - Black (Accessory)
it works great.good conection and it works good when going out places .my friend said.it would be beeter if it connected straight away without having to clink on the 3 sign all the time

3 Mobile Huawei E353U Prepay 12GB - Black