5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 24 Feb. 2012
I am not sure how I came across these guys, but I am glad I did. I love ambient and these guys manage to create music that is equally important as an unobtrusive backdrop whilst still maintaining a real sense of complexity that creates a superb enjoyment. Something I come back to an awful lot. Not too hypnotic, perfect to wind down to on the drive home.

4.0 out of 5 stars I guess the cover is a clue, 17 April 2012
I ordered this CD after listening to the relax tune they did for Radox, and liking ambient, chilled out tunes.
The album is a lot darker than I was expecting - a bit like the Rothko paintings which presumably inspired the artwork.
As a result, I'm not really listening to it as much as I had expected. However, if you like Autechre and darker ambient stuff, then you'll probably like this.
I'm going back to Blue Room by The Orb :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully peaceful, 15 Jan. 2012
I was looking for a quiet melodius piece of music to play when I was feeling anxious or unable to sleep and this is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great night time music, 21 Nov. 2011
I came across this CD through the publicity about the world's most relaxing track being by Marconi Union (annoyingly that track seems to be currently only available if you become a friend of Radox shower and bath products on Facebook). This is a very fitting alternative, though. Fantastic to chill out to, play it very late and you'll wake up to find it's finished. For the same reason, not too good to play on a long car journey.

4.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing mood music, 25 Sept. 2012
Mr. N. J. Ward "willowdean" (Forest of Dean) - See all my reviews
Like many, I came to Marconi Union via Radox! Like that relaxing bathing product, there is a time and place for Marconi Union and late evening (after the Radox bath) is just the time. Whilst it's unlikely that you will listen to this every day, it deserves its place alongside a large glass of Merlot.

5.0 out of 5 stars relax and enjoy, 24 April 2013
This is super relax, listen at bed time for a good nights sleep.It certainly works for me, as one of the night walkers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid Ambient Soundtrack, 17 July 2012
There are so many good ambient albums and compilations out there that it is difficult to stand out from the crowd. However, Marconi Union manage something with this album that is difficult to accomplish - a beautiful and interesting ambient music collection with no beats, disturbing samples or anything to disrupt the mood.

While fairly short, this is high quality stuff. When the wife / partner asks you to put on some soothing music to help her sleep, you can be confident when choosing this, that it will absolutely do the job!