Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire

on 1 December 2012
Fantastic price and volume. Very fast delivery. Works great with my tablet, expands my memory by a huge amount while saving me a lot of money. Much cheaper than other site's I've found the same card on.
on 3 August 2014
The reason for giving this memory card such a low score is because it became faulty after 8 months and when I reported it to Sandisk Europe, they pointed out this was a counterfeit card and was not subject to their warranty. I contacted the seller explaining this and they totally ignored me. I would recommend buying these direct from registered Sandisk retailers or sellers, as opposed to the mickey mouse 3rd parties who are beginning to take the mickey selling cloned goods! Amazon should stop this nonsense as its damaging their rep as well!
on 31 May 2013
Excellent, precise advert, very good value and fast delivery, would strongly recommend to anyone looking for this particular item, cheapest you will find!
on 16 February 2013
The service was not impressive. It took much longer than I had expected but the item was fine. It's very good value and, of course, offers considerable memory for data storage of all kinds. Well worth buying.
Kc
on 19 February 2013
32GB SanDisk Micro SDHC Memory Card for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3110. This came really quickly and was easy to fit and appears to be working well.
on 2 January 2013
Arrived promptly and quite simply works - just a shame the Samsung Tab 7 won't take a higher capacity and hold all my photos
on 21 March 2013
"perfect memory size for my needs, I have tried it with video it worked faultlessly, worth the money and a great product."
on 31 March 2013
Have always used Sandisk cards in my cameras etc and never had any problems hence the purchase of this one for my Samsung Tab2. The only problem (and not with the Samsung Tablet) was that I was under the impression that using this card on my 16GB Tablet would increase the operating memory to 48GB IT DOESN'T it just increases the tablets storage capacity and it appears that I'm not the only one who thought this! Should have read more write ups on the tablet I suppose.
on 15 September 2013
Without this disc, my Tab would barely be worth having - the extra memory brings the capability for so much more
on 29 October 2015
I bought it for my Samsumg 7inch tab 2 as it only came with 8GB and was running very slowly. The SanDisk memory card arrived earlier than expected which was a nice surprise. Fitted it into my tab easily and that's it; nothing else needs to be done bar enjoying more memory space and download more apps/entertainment files etc