5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic price
Fantastic price and volume. Very fast delivery. Works great with my tablet, expands my memory by a huge amount while saving me a lot of money. Much cheaper than other site's I've found the same card on.
Published 21 months ago by Amazon Customer

Published 1 month ago by Mr. J. Long

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic price, 1 Dec 2012
Amazon Customer (Aberdeen, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 32GB SanDisk Micro SDHC Memory Card for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3110 (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as what was expected, 31 May 2013
Excellent, precise advert, very good value and fast delivery, would strongly recommend to anyone looking for this particular item, cheapest you will find!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value., 16 Feb 2013
K. W. Clarke "i buyer" (Southern U.K.) - See all my reviews
The service was not impressive. It took much longer than I had expected but the item was fine. It's very good value and, of course, offers considerable memory for data storage of all kinds. Well worth buying.
Kc

5.0 out of 5 stars 32GB SanDisk Micro SDHC Memory Card for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3110, 19 Feb 2013
32GB SanDisk Micro SDHC Memory Card for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3110. This came really quickly and was easy to fit and appears to be working well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what the doctor ordered, 2 Jan 2013
Arrived promptly and quite simply works - just a shame the Samsung Tab 7 won't take a higher capacity and hold all my photos

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes a lot out of little, 15 Sep 2013
Without this disc, my Tab would barely be worth having - the extra memory brings the capability for so much more

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the money and a great product, 21 Mar 2013
Paul Townsend (Bristol, South Gloucestershire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
"perfect memory size for my needs, I have tried it with video it worked faultlessly, worth the money and a great product."

1.0 out of 5 stars Thought it was the real item..nope..was a counterfeit with no warranty!, 3 Aug 2014
Mr. J. Long (UK) - See all my reviews
The reason for giving this memory card such a low score is because it became faulty after 8 months and when I reported it to Sandisk Europe, they pointed out this was a counterfeit card and was not subject to their warranty. I contacted the seller explaining this and they totally ignored me. I would recommend buying these direct from registered Sandisk retailers or sellers, as opposed to the mickey mouse 3rd parties who are beginning to take the mickey selling cloned goods! Amazon should stop this nonsense as its damaging their rep as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 23 Mar 2014
It's a micro memory card.... what can you say. It's small, so I put it in my Galaxy Tab straight away before I had time to lose it. It works ...

5.0 out of 5 stars 32GB SanDisk, 14 Feb 2014
Arrived promptly good value for money. Just what was needed for my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. Reccommend this product to anyone.