5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, stylish, waterproof. Good value.
Published 18 months ago by Rosemary Dunning

2.0 out of 5 stars Narrow Toe
Published 14 months ago by G. Wood

2.0 out of 5 stars Narrow Toe, 7 May 2013
G. Wood "PlaneGaz" (UK) - See all my reviews
Buying shoes on line can always be a gamble as one reviewer pointed out. For me all my shoes are size 11 so when I tried these golf shoes on I was disappointed to find them to small. The main problem is they have a slightly narrow toe. As they are well padded this squashed my toes up and the thought of 4 hours on the golf course gave me a vision of blister time. Compared to other shoes they are the same length as ones with a rounded toe but any narrow shoes I have tend to be longer. Oh yes I did take the padding out first.
So buyer beware if you have a broad foot otherwise they look and feel great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, stylish, waterproof. Good value., 10 Jan 2013
Rosemary Dunning (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
I don't play golf regularly enough to warrant spending a large amount, so these shoes at around 40 were bought without any unrealistic expectations. I wore them for the first time in early January 2013 in the South East of England and it was soggy to say the least. The shoes were very comfortable and my feet stayed dry. Very happy with my purchase and I don't think I can blame the shoes for the terrible standard of my game!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sizing, 27 Dec 2013
I loved the style, colour and quality of these shoes,but the sizing is very poor, I ordered a size 12, as i read in other reviews
that the sizing was small , I usually wear size 11 but ,when I tried them on Ifound them very tight .I returned them FOC and looked for a size 13 in same style but can only find size 12 in white brown & chocolate. this is no fault of the seller, but it's time NIKE sorted out their sizes.

2.0 out of 5 stars dissapointing, 22 Dec 2013
Very dissapointed with my order, i ordered black with white and not brown and white which i recieved, very disapointed with this.

3.0 out of 5 stars Size does matter, 23 Oct 2013
BAM (N Ireland) - See all my reviews
I purchased these after reading the mixed reviews.Unfortunately I have not been on the course to check them properly but one thing I can comment on is the sizing.I am a size 8 and have been for twenty years so I know my growing days are over.However after reading the reviews I ordered a size 9 and am glad I did.These shoes are quite narrow fitting and a size nine (says American10) feels quite neat.I am gonna hold on to them and wear them in the house to see if they stretch a little before venturing on to the golf course.I wouldn't like to order any bigger ie 9.5 as the shoes look bigger than any others I have had.And I don't want to look like Coco the clown.I am assuming this is due to the narrow fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just amazing, 18 Jan 2014
fast delivery outside of the UK and they look more then good for the price!

Just make sure to take 1 size above your normal ones, cause they fit small.

5.0 out of 5 stars like slippers, 2 Jan 2014
Comfortable warm waterproof, and a good price. You will not find better anywhere. I will purchase again when I have worn these out

3.0 out of 5 stars Golf shoe in american sizes, 30 Dec 2013
These shoes were bought as a Christmas present for me. they seem quite nice BUT the size 8 1/2 were far too small for me but they did fit my wife who takes a size six. Answer to the problem is that they are NOT UK sizes, they are American sizes. My wife buys 8 1/2 when we are in the USA. These are on there way back, I suppose there will be no problem as we shopped early for Christmas and the seven days are up; Amazon have a wonderful reputation re returns

5.0 out of 5 stars Irregular Golfer, 3 Dec 2013
I bought these to replace some very very old ones I used some 30 years ago. As somebody who plays a round of golf once every 3-4 years the price was good and they fitted comfortably. gave support were and when needed and despite not making any attempt to 'break them in' I was delighted with them. I ordered a size larger than normal based on other previous reviews and was pleased I had done. However unlike another reviewer they didn't help me make a birdie..... Maybe in 3 or 4 years time.

5.0 out of 5 stars smart, 1 Dec 2013
a good fitting pair of shoes.lovely quality and look quite retro.
very happy with my purchase and the delivery time.over all very happy

Nike Mens White/Red T-shirt Size L