on 6 September 2014
This pack of origami paper is gorgeous! The sheets of paper -- as clearly described in the product details -- are smaller than 'normal' origami paper, exactly as I wanted. The patterns are delightful with a good variety of different colours. While I haven't counted them -- there are too many of them for that! -- I have no trouble believing that there are 360 sheets in this pack. I have used some of them to make origami models, and they fold very well.
on 18 May 2014
As described, very good quality paper. My Daughter was thrilled with the lovely patterns. Looks great when folded. Thank you
on 11 August 2014
Arrived within the time specified and very good quality product
on 4 September 2015
Brilliant Item, though smaller than I thought as I didn't read the description properly.
review image review image
on 7 January 2015
I ordered mine from Art Warehouse in Japan on 21st Dec and it arrived beautifully wrapped on 5th January, fantastic colours and beautiful paper.I would buy again.- EXCELLENT . I am using mine for card making, tea bag folding.
on 13 September 2014
The patterns are lovely and I will order this again when I run out. ^_^ Also I have posted some pictures of all the designs in the customer pictures section, hope they help.
on 26 July 2015
Excellent papers. I'm so tempted to get more even before I have used many of them. I folded a few test cranes and some simple butterflies and they worked really well. I love these papers
on 20 June 2015
These are very nice papers and they really took a while to arrive and I was wondering what became of them. When they arrived, I realised it came all the way from Japan, so that explains it. For the price and what you get, I think it's good value.
on 9 May 2015
Great quality origami paper at a good price. The patterns are lovely with great variety - bright and simple. I highly recommend!
on 18 January 2015
Cute little squares in a good selection of patterns, perfect for small modular stars ad flowers, or dinky models