Price:£4.41+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 7 January 2013
Bought this for my Hermann tortoise. But she is really not impressed !! In fact goes out of her way to avoid it. That's just my experience your tortoise might love it.
on 28 December 2012
Buying this product, I thought my tortoise would love it as it has bits of cactus in and vegetables which is good for them. However, fussy madam lol didn't like it very much and she hasn't touched it.
on 1 October 2013
Mr T enjoyed it, I think I should have cut it down a bit before I gave it to him as he is only 6 yrs old, so a lot of it was wasted. never mind I will know the next time I order one.
on 20 April 2014
Our three year old hermann just adores this product. We laughed when after 10 minutes of putting it into her tank we returned to see she had tortoise block all around her mouth. We are four days in now and the block is well nibbled. We are still feeding her a daily diet of weeds, but she certainly loves the block!
on 8 August 2015
I do dust the leaves and grass sometimes. I found my Georgy Sulcata did not touch the block, but when I broke some small stone shaped pieces off, I was delighted when he ate them and so I iit seems a good way to give minerals and it seems eating stones is what tortoises do sometimes.
on 2 November 2013
great, the tortoise is still getting used to it but i'm glad i bought it, something for him to nibble on
on 21 June 2013
A 'must have' if you have tiny tortoises. I have two of these small 2 year old babies who are eating me 'out of house and home' where green stuff is concerned. They are in a special tortoise house with a heat/ UV lamp but I thought I would buy one of these blocks for them to nibble. I spoke to a very helpful young lady from The Tortoise Shop first then ordered one. The tortoises were fascinated by the block when they first saw it and pecked at it. It also keeps them entertained when they are not 'eating, sunbathing or sleeping'.
on 11 February 2016
I have Horsfield's Tortoises. As far as being a form of nourishment or mineral supplement I have have not seen any of my tortoises actually trying to eat it. Having said that when indoors waiting for better Spring weather it is a great form of environment enrichment for the males, who desperately try to mate with the block for much of the day!
on 16 September 2013
The tortoise was not interested in it at all. It soon turned into an ugly black block. A complete waste of money.
on 14 May 2015
My horsefield tortoise gave it a few nibbles when I first put it in his house, but now he just kicks it around. Better just putting calcium vitamin powder on his food, and cheaper. Maybe your pet will enjoy it, mines is just too fussy.