5.0 out of 5 stars Great even for a very young age
Published on 13 Sep 2011 by Entenmama

3.0 out of 5 stars Just the job
Bought this for my Son who attends primary school. Have yet to test its durability as he has only just started term but am hoping it will last at least a year. Its perfect for messy arts and crafts as has long sleeves and fits right up to the neck. Thinner than I thought but very light and easy to move in. A little on the small size. If your child is big for his age...
Published on 19 Sep 2011 by G

5.0 out of 5 stars Great even for a very young age, 13 Sep 2011
This review is from: Long Sleeve Childrens Art And Craft Painting Apron 70cm 6-7 Years
I must admit I didn't notice this was made for 6 to 7 years. My girl is nearly 3 and it's the ideal size. The elastics are a bit tight around the wrists so I might have to alter that but overall it's great, nice and flexible unlike a lot of other aprons that are stiff and horrible to wear and of course it is very long and covers even the trousers. It's easily cleaned. I would definitely buy it again. It's what I've been looking for for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars painting apron, 3 Mar 2014
Well made and keeps clothes clean. Easy to wash/wipe and easy to put on and off. Of ample size too. Very pleased with apron

4.0 out of 5 stars very useful purchase., 26 Feb 2014
I would recommend this to anyone with little creative people, and I would say get a size larger than the childs actual age,, as they don't come very generous. But a lovely apron.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids Painting Apron, 16 Feb 2014
D. Tebbutt - See all my reviews
Brilliant, my children love these and they are good value and hardy. I would buy again and again and tell others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 27 Nov 2013
Does the job perfectly. I got a different apron for my son for school which was more expensive but showy quality and fell apart. Very glad I bought this.

4.0 out of 5 stars apron, 22 Oct 2013
bought for my boy for school, fits fine with room to grow too. will be purchasing another one for my other child too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Aprons, 16 Oct 2013
Very pleased with aprons, they were what we were expecting. The children were excited to see new aprons as the old ones were very old!

4.0 out of 5 stars It did the job, 11 Oct 2013
Ordered this for my daughter to use for school... descibed exactly as he is.. Did the job so pleased with purchase

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Apron, 17 Sep 2013
Nice apron for school art! Lightweight and fully covers school clothes.
A really good little buy, reasonably priced and good colour choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 10 Sep 2013
I read some previous reviews that these aprons are a bit small, so I ordered this one for my 4 year old. If fits him really well. Love this apron.

ARRAY(0xa6b55864)