5.0 out of 5 stars Cleans, disinfects and leaves the kitchen smelling fresh
I use this Mr Muscle cleaner in favour of the multitude of other similar surface cleaner/disinfectants purely for its pleasant lemon scent. It's a pretty potent aroma, which I find gives the kitchen a fresh and clean smell for a long while after use.

The 5 in 1 refers to:

1 Removes grease & grime
2 Disinfects
3 Fresh lemon scent
4...
Published 11 months ago by Mart

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish
I bought this at Sainsbury's, at 1 (special offer), instead of my usual that costs 3. You get what you pay for. The Mr Muscle did not do anything, no impact whatsoever on greasy spilled-on cooker nor on the tiles behind. My advice, stay with the cleaner that you know that works.
Published 20 months ago by ayosha

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 27 Aug 2012
This review is from: Mr Muscle 5in1 Lemon Kitchen Cleaner 500 ml (Pack of 6) (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleans, disinfects and leaves the kitchen smelling fresh, 16 May 2013
Mart (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)

The 5 in 1 refers to:

1 Removes grease & grime
2 Disinfects
3 Fresh lemon scent
4 Sparkling clean
5 Quick and easy

All these claims I would say are fair, with the emphasis on its disinfectant ability - it claims 99.99% of viruses and bacteria are killed - rather than as a deep degreasant. For heavy grease removal I would prefer to use a detergent based cleaner. Spray directly onto the work surface until wet, leave for 15 minutes, then wipe.

Active ingredients include quaternary ammonium compounds, an effective disinfectant commonly used in the food service industry as sanitizing agents.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cleaner, 15 Nov 2011
D. Brothwood (Cheshire) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
We use Mr Muscle products a lot around the house and we seem to be always throwing one of them into our shopping trolly when we are out shopping, so naturally when I spotted this multi pack it was too good to miss, it cleans well and smells good and hopefully should last us a few weeks at least.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product., 16 May 2012
I usually buy alot of Mr Muscle products,which seem to becoming more expensive every time i shop.So when i seen this multi pack,i was thrilled.It smells really nice,cleans well & it saves carrying them to get them delivered is ideal.

ARRAY(0xab9efcfc)