5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans
Just as you`d hope & expect from Levi`s but at a good, affordable price. I`ll look at Amazon`s Levis again when I need a pair of jeans. They`ve a really comprehensive choice and the site is very easy to use.
Published 15 months ago by Mrs. S. E. Barraclough

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY IT!!!!!!!!
BE CAREFUL, IT IS A FAKE!

Published 7 months ago by honest

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY IT!!!!!!!!, 6 Sep 2013
BE CAREFUL, IT IS A FAKE!

I just received it. I checked the pants and I think it's not my expected. I bought this here because the low price attracts me as most of you. But I think the item I received is not a genuine product of Levi's. I have several pants of Levi's and by my intuition, I think it is a fake. To confirm, I checked the topic about how to distinguish the stuff of Levi's on the web and then I went to a Levi's store around my home with the item I received and compared it with the same mode sold there with the help of staff there, then my conclusion is the item I received is a fake.

Exactly, the sides of the pockets of the genuine Levi's jeans are double sewed, and this pants are single-sewed. This is very important to distinguish the genuine and the fake.Obviously, counterfeiters always want to save costs.

Then, the leather label on the right butt pocket is different. On the genuine,I can clearly see the horse's mane, But on this one, I can see nothing. Besides that, the red tag on the right butt pocket is also different. In genuine, the two sides(top and bottom) of the red tag are sewed, and the mark R (registered mark) is on the middle of the fold of the tag, but this product is not.

There are also many other characteristics can be used to distinguish. I don't want to list them one by one. For example, some fasteners like plastic raher than copper.

BE CAREFUL!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 31 Dec 2012
D. THOMPSON (Sussex) - See all my reviews
These are not the quality I have been used to in my 501s. Thinner denim, smaller hems. I thought they were fake at first but it seems you can get genuine poor quality levis! Where are Amazon getting them from? Made in Bangla Desh on labels.

2.0 out of 5 stars Jeans are not made from pre-shrunk material, 10 Jun 2013
Jeans arrived on time and fitted perfectly.

After a couple of normal 40 degree washes, jeans shrank by a tremendous amount around the waist and in leg length. After every wash I have to stretch the leg length by pulling the seems to get back an inch from the orginal size and is also a very tight fit around the waist.

This does not occur on any of my other Levis that I bought in the past in the US as material has already been pre shrunked before jeans are made, so even after washing the jeans are still the same size.

Price is good and lloks good, just be aware the jeans will shrink alot after a couple of washes.

2.0 out of 5 stars crap levis, 25 Nov 2012
made in bangladesh, if this is the future for 501s then im buying no more ,a generation of jeans have been destroyed by this inferior product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Be warned - sizing, 24 Aug 2012
The jeans seem absolutely fine, however be warned - there is a problem with the sizing on this page. What you select for size on the main page, doesn't match what appears on the confirmation/order page. I've sent back one pair for being the wrong size, showing that what I wanted matched what was written on my order confirmation, and have been sent another pair that are the wrong size.

Hassle I really could do without!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality denim and not as per picture., 11 Dec 2012
I bought exactly the same item ('onewash' 501's) 8 months ago from Amazon using the same webpage.

However the 501's that arrived this time round are made from a much thinner denim and are of inferior quality to my earlier purchase.

They're also made using two contrasting colours of thread for the stitching.

This is most noticeable across the back pockets, where whiteish yellow thread is used for the Levis 'v' motif, clashing with the traditional orange thread that the pocket is actually stitched on with.

However you wouldn't know this before buying as Amazon is still using a photo that doesn't actually match the product they are selling.

Cheap(ish) for a reason......Avoid!

2.0 out of 5 stars Are these really Levis?, 21 Dec 2012
The Jeans are a pretty poor product, probably factory seconds at best.

The stitching is of a variety of colours and the hems are all wrong.

While I'm not certain they are fake, they are not of a quality one would expect from Levis..

Very disappointed!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Levis quality absolutely shocking, but it's not amazons fault, 24 Nov 2013
Actually quite satisfied with the jeans, however can totally understand why people think this product is fake. The quality of levis now is abysmal, you actually get a better finish with a 20 pair from Burton's.

However I have been looking in several levi shops, house of Fraser, debenhams and the quality of the jeans being sold there at full price is the same. I actually walked out of house of Fraser, intending to but a pair at full price but could not find a pair that didn't have stitching coming undone or sewing flaws.

So I am pleased to say amazon has provided a pair of levis 28 cheaper with no sewing flaws, albeit with the same usual poor quality you can now expect from levis.

Btw surprised at quality of tommy hillfiger jeans, they seem to be what levis used to be ... So that's what I am buying next time!

1.0 out of 5 stars Shrank so I now have half-mast jeans, 22 Nov 2013
I thought buying a pair of 501s from here would be a good idea; I thought wrong. As many others have said, after a couple of washes they shrank to the point the hem of the legs are now above my shoes, so they're pretty useless unless I take the scissors out, chop the legs below the knee and make them into shorts. However, this isn't 1988 so I won't be doing that. Binned. Avoid!

2.0 out of 5 stars not as well fitting as my old pairs, 22 Aug 2013
muddy9mtb "J" (South Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
had lots of these in the past, and these simply don't fit anywhere near the same....they now just reside in my draw waiting to be let out

ARRAY(0xa40a60e4)