on 30 April 2013
I had to return an Asus unit because it was far too bright and far too quiet. This one is somewhat more controllable, still bright, still quiet, but just squeezes into the usable category. It is sharp and stable (image), reasonably robust, very light. USB ports are usable, but charging my HTC mobile phone brings up a message to say I'm drawing too much USB power - I'm looking into that, but for now I am plugging the phone into the PC and using the monitor just for memory sticks. These need extensions, the USB ports being well hidden round the back rather than on the side where my Dell has them. Remember this is a low to medium price widescreen monitor, as such it is very good value for money.
on 20 March 2013
Have 2 of these monitors side by side, because of the habit of doing different things simultaneously. Nice big monitors, watch television on them, are bright enough to give a nice viewing experience. Only complain is they take around 5 secs to come to life when switched on. But that isn't a problem as such.
66 comments|2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 December 2014