on 13 March 2013
So far I have received 2 packs of these 1kg Suma Organic Ground Almonds. (On subscribe and save.) Both have been excellent quality, had a lovely fresh smell, been of Spanish origin and had at least 6 month date on the pack.
The plastic bag is quite a tough thick one and it arrives packed in a box aswell, so no problems with delivery.
on 8 May 2013
Recently discovering I am gluten and dairy intolerant I was concerned how I would be able to continue baking. I found these ground almonds on Amazon, along with corn meal - dry polenta - and have not stopped baking since! The saver option is very useful to have a regular delivery. The almonds themselves are just what I expected, moist and great to bake with.
on 28 March 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this product. I use it to make gluten free cookies and the fact that I can get a large quantity instead of the pokey little bags in the grocery store is a real bonus! I'll be ordering again soon.
on 12 January 2013
Love this stuff. We use it a lot as we try to avoid grain. I use it in banana bread mostly. It makes for pretty dense baking and has a lovely strong flavour. It wouldn't really be suitable for savoury baking, but I've yet to find a nut flour that is. I think the flavours come through on all of them.
on 14 November 2013
I tried many products but this one is the best. It's organic, so it's are completely natural with no chemicals used (no PPO like in regular almonds). The only drawback may be the price but I prefer to pay more for quality and health.
on 20 November 2012
I have started baking more with almond meal and I was buying little packets from tesco or asda. Found myself constantly in the shops, now with a big bag I know I have enough at home.
on 7 February 2013
This almonds are very good quality. They are very tasty and only a few were broken. Very convenient to order a big pack from Amazon and have them on subscribe and save, although not a lot cheaper then other places. I Will buy again, though. Thank you Amazon for a great service.
on 18 April 2014
We've gotten this in the past and loved it. But with the most recent order we received, there was mold inside the bag before we ever opened it (upon receipt). Would not purchase again as this speaks to an issue in manufacturing.
on 6 September 2015
Have received an item that was 5 months after the best before date. This is unacceptable!
on 25 June 2016
The last 2 bags I ordered tasted stale. I will not be ordering again.

See one answered question