on 12 August 2013
Love the crunchiness and the taste of these whole brazil nuts, it is also a good way of adding selenium to our diet, which acts as antioxydants in the body :)) I have purchase several times already, and plan to keep on buying.
on 16 November 2012
The whole pack came straight through the letter box, and was vacuum packed. These were whole Brazils with no wastage, and of good quality. Now that Julian Graves is no more this is a good alternative.
on 8 June 2013
I have been buying organic whole Brazil nuts from Waitrose, Tesco and Holland & Barrett and spending the double of the money. We received the Suma Organic Whole Brazil nuts this week and found them crunchy and with a very natural taste. We have subscribed to receive a pack of these nuts every month. Brazil nuts are so nutritious and a healthy snack for the whole family.
on 24 September 2013
I bought these in April, and eat 5 in my porridge every morning. I've just ran out! That's on top of my little sister eating them too.
They were 11.94 when I bought them on April 14 2013... so they have gone up 25% since then! But they are still half the price they are on the high street.
Buy them as a 'repeat order'- scheduled for every six months, which is perfect for me- and you get another 10% off.
on 5 November 2012
beautiful nuts arrived quickly, safe & sound. works out half the price of buying from loal grocer for the same, but smaller packets. I have calculated that other nuts and seeds are not worth buying as the price difference isn't great enough for the hassle.
on 28 October 2015
I usually love Suma products but this batch of brazils (WH852), is full of rancid-tasting nuts and has a BEST BEFORE date of 11 July 2015!! You need to check them out before selling.
on 26 February 2015
I just bought a second pack of these Brazils. I was delighted with the first pack. However the nuts from the second pack were not as fresh as when I bought them for the first time.
on 17 April 2015
Great quality product at a great price.
on 4 July 2012
The brazils arrived quickly and were well packed ( not all squashed up and broken ) They were crunchy and fresh tasting - will definetly order again. Not a bad price either!
on 27 July 2013
They are as described on the page. Very tasty. But have read in different places that we need somer where inbetween 4-10 Brazil nuts a day for the vitimin that tey have. so am trying to 4-6 a day.