4.0 out of 5 stars Its OK !
Having realised im drinking too much caffeinated coffee (I have a bean to cup machine that makes it all to easy to do that!)......I started searching for some decaf unground beans. There is not a fantastic selection and even the specialist online sellers dont have that many choices.

Well, the beans do smell super and look great too. There is no getting away...
Published on 23 Jun 2012 by Ice Cream Boy

3.0 out of 5 stars Taste isn't amazing
As decaf coffee goes this isn't terrible but its far from the best tasting decaf I have drunk. It doesn't seem to work well in an Aeropress or french press.
Published 15 months ago by Paul Richard Keeble

4.0 out of 5 stars Its OK !, 23 Jun 2012
This review is from: Suma Fairtrade Organic Swiss Water Decaffeinated Coffee Beans 1 kg (Grocery)

Well, the beans do smell super and look great too. There is no getting away from the fact that they ARE decaf beans, but I suppose thats a silly comment really!!....I had hoped to notice less....Im not 100% sure I will order again but I have not tried many decaf beans before so have little comparison. I dont think at full price they are that cheap considering what you pay from dedicated specialist online sellers. I think I will try them next time and pay just a tad more.......

So all in all, not bad...I would have given 3.5 starts if I could.

UPDATE: Maybe 3 stars was a bit harsh - I have found that if you are (very) heavy handed with the amount of beans you use, the flavor is dramatically enhanced...I have upped to 4 starts after drinking some dire decaf in M&S and Costa this week...mines nicer at home using these beans!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mad about coffee, 6 Feb 2013
This decaffeinated coffee is particularly delicious and it's not as dry as the other water decaffeinated coffees I've tried in the past...and it's organic too! Perfect, I'd say!

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely rich flavour, can't tell they are not the full caffeinated deal!, 6 Mar 2013
you wouldn't know these beans are decaffeinated - I grind them fresh and they are great! not cheap but I fully recommend them and if you can get them on offer all the better!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes like coffee. Real coffee, even., 3 Feb 2014
LC (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Ok, so it might not be the most exciting coffee I've ever had, but definitely better than most decaf, and good enough to now be our regular after-lunch coffee. Whenever we have guests and serve this after dinner, they don't tend to believe that it's decaf, and comment that it's really nice.

Aside from post-lunch coffee, it's great to be able to have an Irish coffee late at night, without it affecting your ability to sleep :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Top-quality and highly satisfying decaf, 16 Nov 2012
Suma Fairtrade Organic Swiss Water Decaffeinated Coffee is the best decaf coffee I have found. I brew at least 6 cups per day and am able to enjoy the experience morning, afternoon, and evening. I highly recommend Suma Organic Decaf when you're looking for a hearty, full-bodied, and highly satisfying substitute for regular coffee.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 11 Feb 2014
I bit too dark roasted for me, but not too much. I drink it every day. I ground and boil with water. As Swedish "kokekaffe".

4.0 out of 5 stars I was sceptical, 12 Nov 2013
I enjoy good coffee and was sceptical about this product but I was wrong. It tastes as good as regular coffee without the side effects.

3.0 out of 5 stars Taste isn't amazing, 8 Sep 2013
Paul Richard Keeble "Professional Software De... (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Coffee nothing special., 2 Sep 2013
Joan Jones "Joan" (Northumberland, England) - See all my reviews
Nothing special about this coffee - would not buy again.

No distinctive coffee flavour - unlike the Pumphrey blends I normally buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coffee., 9 Aug 2013
I challenge anyone to drink this and be able to tell that it is a decaff coffee, it makes great Lattes and Cappuccinos.