4.0 out of 5 stars Z515 is good!
Published 9 months ago by Euan Russell

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor
Hi
Firstly, it isn't a Bluetooth player as such. It only connects wirelessly via the supplied USB dongle, so forget using it with Apple's (overpriced) kit unless you use a cable.
The range isn't that good at around 5m.
Published 17 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Z515 is good!, 4 May 2014
This review is from: Logitech Z515 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker for Laptops, iPad and iPhone (Personal Computers)
I haven't bought my speaker from amazon, I bought mine a while back, 2010 ish, this speaker has served me well, on holidays, trips out, round a mates house, or simply at home. Life battery is pretty good, unless you literally have it booming the whole time, suggest getting one with wall adapter for that. I know it was a year ago but big steve, did you hold down the volume + and - buttons, this starts the connection to the device, it will show up in bluetooth on your phone and you can use it, I'm guessing you turned it on and waited or something...

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor, 9 Sept. 2013
Hi
The range isn't that good at around 5m.
I am in the process of returning mine as I get a constant crackling noise on playback. I don't get this with my Bluetooth headphones, which have a 15m range.
The sound quality is poor for the price. It goes fairly loud without distortion, but has zero bass and stereo separation is dire.
In my opinion, avoid this product. Steve

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Dec. 2014