5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfactory
The item comes as depicted.
The fabric is excellent.
Notice that the blazer has small hooks that need to be hooked/unhooked. Rather time consuming and irritating.
I solved this by replacing the hooks with a zipper.

If you're buying this blazer notice the sizing.
I use the UK Medium, which is equivalent the size Large in this korean...
Published on 8 Aug 2011 by EJH

1.0 out of 5 stars Simply poor quality
Published 12 months ago by Jabba

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfactory, 8 Aug 2011
The item comes as depicted.
The fabric is excellent.
I solved this by replacing the hooks with a zipper.

If you're buying this blazer notice the sizing.
I use the UK Medium, which is equivalent the size Large in this korean sizing.
You should also notice that the sizes are smaller, thus the Large equals a small Medium, making it more of an slim/tight fit.
The order was delivered about one week before the estimated delivery time.
Easy 5 stars

1.0 out of 5 stars Simply poor quality, 1 Oct 2013
My dad got me this jacket for my birthday because I had been rambling on to him about how awesome it looked. Come the day of my birth I got the jacket and it was... just shoddy. The material was super-light, flimsy, stretchy and felt just really cheap to the touch. The buttons are made of cheap-as-chips plastic and a couple of the buttons had actually snapped and fallen off the jacket completely. There were fold lines where the inside layer of the jacket hadn't been attached to the outside layer properly leaving it to roll in and out of the sleeves (if that makes any sense). The pockets aren't pockets, just cheaply sown 'flaps' of fabric with a button crudely stitched on it. Definitely, DEFINITELY not worth the £55, or whatever, that was spent on it. I shall be returning it as soon as possible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Military style jacket, 16 Jan 2013
I bought this for my son's 21st birthday and he was absolutely thrilled with it service was excellent start to finish and the item is certainly quality ~ so value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Clothing, 24 Feb 2012
Doublju is one of the nicer brands on Amazon. The material is nice. Clothes are ALL nice. And for a great price. The customer service is also great. Just remember to order 2 sizes up due to the Size conversion. Other than that. I highly recommend any product from this brand, especially this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars i like its fashion, 4 Jun 2014
zeyi chen (adelaide, Australia) - See all my reviews
i agree with other customers' suggestion that adding a zipper. it looks not bad, and i do like its fashion or style. although the shipping of item could have a little problem, the seller's attitude is good when i contacted with them and the item was accepted successfully finally. hence, i give them five stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Jacket A bit Tight On The Upper Chest, 20 May 2014
I read the reviews before i brought this jacket and took into consideration what people have said. Also the fact it is coming from China and is designed for the Asian market. It looked like such a nice jacket and something unique that i was willing to take the plunge. I order this on the 4th of May and it took 16 days to arrive which was pretty respectable with all things considered. It came well packaged in a FedEx padded pak.

My first impressions upon opening and getting it out was positive. I was impressed with the detail and the smooth material it was made out of. My biggest fear was the sizing for this product. That's the reason why i only give it 4 stars. I'm normally a UK large which gives me plenty of room, Medium in some cases. I'm not the tallest person and very average build/boarder line skinny.

Upon reading the reviews i decided just to go for the biggest size possible which was a Asian XXL. It's lucky i did because anything smaller and i wouldn't have even been able to put this on. The sleeves and length are perfect, my only qualm is the chest area. It's too tight which means i have to wear this open for comfort. I don't have a big chest or pump iron at the gym on a regular basis.

If your over 5ft 10, and average weight don't even consider getting this jacket. It's too small and won't fit even in the largest sizes. It's just about wearable for me with it open which is a shame. As for the little hooks i replaced this with a zip which saves time. I also found a couple of the hooks can become loose when moving around so i would highly recommend getting a zip once this is brought. Hopefully with a bit of wear this will become a little bit more loose and maybe i can zip it up and move freely!

3.0 out of 5 stars item to small, 29 April 2014
When I ordered this item I pressed the xxlarge I am keeping the item but feel let down by this blazer I have never had this problem before

4.0 out of 5 stars A jacket for a Prince, 22 April 2014
I bought the jacket for my grandson. it was a design he wanted and I most say it fit him lovely, he wanted something that no one else had more so he wanted it for college when he starts in summer so I wish him luck . Thank you for bringing the news letter to my attention.

2.0 out of 5 stars ok but, 17 April 2014
it was a asian xl not a European xl , but other wise great service , did not fit me but fit my girlfriend , so every one is happy

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 21 Mar 2014
All clothes I buy are XL and usually fit well, I ordered this jacket XL and suggest it was closer to a medium/large

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›