5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied.
The seller is brilliant. Solving problems in a flash even if they are not entirely their. Quality of the adapter is good. Item was dispatched instantly. Can't be more satisfied than this when it comes to small shopping.
Published on 4 Jan. 2013 by Mike

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured
Did not have ability to take a 2 pin plug ... Unlike the one in the photo. Would have cost as much to return as to buy originally so kept un used item.
Published 17 months ago by hamishandbrenda

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied., 4 Jan. 2013
This review is from: UK 3-Pin to Schuko European 2-Pin Earthered TRAVEL ADAPTOR PLUG (Luggage)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 9 Dec. 2012
I have ordered exactly this brand before and it just does the job, I have never experinced any problems with it and I use it for a lot of different appliances...

Can only recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured, 20 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 9 Mar. 2013
I recently moved to Sweden and have noticed that not all of my cords fit into all of my outlets (not sure why), but I don't have that problem with this adaptor plug. It fits into all of my outlets and works well. It feels durable and appears to be well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars all right, 28 Jun. 2014
it works good, all right.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong product was sent, 27 May 2014
As per the picture I excepted to be able to use this outside the UK, however I was sent the opposite, i received a 2 pin to 3 pin adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Does wat it needs to do, 3 April 2014
I took me a while to find the right one. I bought one before but the hole was too small and the pin that was in the wall did not fit it.
I do not know if this one that can be used all the time because i got 3 others which state that its not meant for constant use.
Looks and feels sturdy enough, should hold out for a long time if you handle it with care.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 9 Sept. 2013
Didn't work as I couldn't get my plug in.... Waste of time and inconvenienced me on holiday as I only took the one adapter!! Useless .... Would send it back but it will cost me more for postage and packing ... Plus I think it got tossed in the bin in Majorca!!!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Awful product, 17 May 2013
I know these are cheap but they're moulded so badly that of the 3 I bought only 1 worked - ie I could only get the plug to fit into one

Pay more and get a better product

3.0 out of 5 stars WHAT CAN I SAY., 24 April 2013
IT'S AN ADAPTOR AFTER ALL NOTHING SPECIAL AS IT IS DOES THE JOB I WOULD HAVE EXPECTED OF, NOTHING COMPLEX