5.0 out of 5 stars comfort
I chose this item because I have arthritis in my left foot, and this type of shoe gives me the support I need, plus they are extremely comfortable.
Published 10 months ago by barbara blaize

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice trainers, but...
These are nice trainers but my issues is the sole. It is too flat (on the inside) and thin so after few hours of walking my feet were quite sore and not so pleasant.
If you have any problems with your feet and walk a lot have in mind that there in no arch support at all.

Still nice trainers, but have to be careful when I wear them to stay good.
Published 5 days ago by M. Haase

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars comfort, 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: Etnies Mens Fader Skateboarding Shoes (Shoes)

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice trainers, but..., 17 Dec 2014
M. Haase - See all my reviews

Still nice trainers, but have to be careful when I wear them to stay good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them., 7 July 2014
So nice and comfy and easy on the eye.

4.0 out of 5 stars Snug as a bug, 28 Jun 2014
This review is from: Etnies Mens Fader Skateboarding Shoes (Shoes)
I love these trainers. I know they're mens but they are just as easily a woman's shoe. I wear them constantly and they're a brilliant and snug fit, keep the water out and heat in, don't scuff too badly and don't lose their shape.

The original laces were a little short though so I had to swap them out but I love these shoes!

2.0 out of 5 stars Gwb, 26 Feb 2014
Bought these around xmas time, they say they are a uk 8. I'm a uk 8 and these are tight on the front on feet and side. Can't be worn for long periods of time. Its ashame really cause i love etnie shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comes up a bit small, 11 Feb 2014
Lovely sturdy shoes, but they do seem to come up a bit small. Cost £7.80 to return as well, so be sure you don't order the wrong size!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great pair of Etnies, 21 Jan 2014
Mr. Alan Thompson (Midlands, England) - See all my reviews
I love Etnies, always seem well made, extremely comfy, without seeming too heavy. They are skate shoes, but you can happily walk around in them like any other trainers. They looks great too. I guess they'll wear well, only time will tell, but I am more than happy with them. 4 stars purely because the laces frayed slightly on day 1, I didn't want to return them so I lived with it instead. It could of happened with any shoe really!

5.0 out of 5 stars Boy loves 'em, 9 Jan 2014
Bought these for my 12 yr old sons and he loves them. . . ergo I'm Happy! Will buy more for Dad of the year points!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trainers, 10 Dec 2013
Had em last year & just had to buy another pair. Very happy with these though if im honest i dislike the bright blue laces but i'll buy others

2.0 out of 5 stars Shrinking Etnies Sizing? Disappointing!, 30 Nov 2013
Saw these on the Black Friday deal. My son swears by Etnies and says they're the most comfortable skate shoes he's worn. So, I waited patiently for the deal and bagged a pair in his usual size.
Very disappointing to discover that when he tried them on they didn't fit. Very different size from Etnies usual size 10 (He's had lots of skate style Etnies shoes) .. Back in the box and back to Amazon. Alas, haven't seen these turn up again on the deal. DISAPPOINTED!
On a positive note the shoes looked well made on inspection and up to usual Etnies quality.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›