5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!
First of all the service was amazing! The book was not expected to come until the 17th of october, which is today, but it arrived in just under two weeks of my purchase! I was so happy especially since I live in australia and I thought it would take longer!
Published on 17 Oct. 2011 by nicoletteee

3.0 out of 5 stars I cannot give this 5 stars
because I loathe One Direction. I bought this for my daughters, who love them.

It gets 3 stars on the basis that I'd have given it 1 star and they'd have given it 5.

So 3 is the average.

Music these days - it's not The Happy Mondays, Spiritualized and De La Soul, is it?
Published 21 months ago by susie

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 17 Oct. 2011
The book itself is beyond fantastic, seriously it was much larger than I imagined, lots and lots of detail about the boys. Each boy has bout 25 pages that they have written and then the rest of the book is filled with amazing photos of them! Cannot be happier with this purchase!

Higly recommend it if your a one direction fan! It's truely an amazing insight into their lives

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 Oct. 2011
Great book, totally recommend it to any One Direction fan. Gives a great insight into their childhood and after the X Factor. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 1 Oct. 2011
L. MacDonald (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I love the boys, and i love this book. If you are a fan, it's a must have! It is baisically split into five sections; Harry, Liam, Niall, Louis and Zayn. Each section is pretty much the boys telling their story, from being young, to going through the xfactor, to how much their lives have changed. There is also a couple of pages of quick fire questions for each of the boys, which means that fans get to find out new facts about them. Admittedly, a lot of the book is full of pictures, however this is certainly not an issue. It is a much bigger book than i had anticipated, and i really enjoyed reading it and looking through the pictures. It is really good because as well as telling you lots and lots of exclusive information about the boys and their stories, it really tells everything from each of their points of view; you learn how their journeys have been in their personal opinions, and i think that this is great. It's one of those MUST HAVES for any one direction fan. Certainly worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars One Direction Fan, 9 April 2013
My Daughter (Age 11) has read this book over and over again. A must for any One Direction Fan, lots of information and pictures to look at.

3.0 out of 5 stars I cannot give this 5 stars, 30 Aug. 2013
susie (Hertfordshire) - See all my reviews
because I loathe One Direction. I bought this for my daughters, who love them.

So 3 is the average.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVEED IT!, 24 Nov. 2011
Maybe it's just because i love one direction so much, but the book was fantastic, and enjoyed every minute of reading it! definate buy if your a fan of the boys - excellent christmas present for any fan! it came quickly and was in good condition!

5.0 out of 5 stars One Of The Best One Direction Books, 12 Sept. 2013
KatyScott "Katy Scott" (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dare to Dream: Life as One Direction (100% official) (Kindle Edition)
GOOD?
=====
Not only good. It's brilliant. Full of intersting stuff and superb pictures.

BEAUTIFUL
=========
It really is a beautifully created book. It has chapters on each of the boys.
With the cutest pictures you can imagine.
Especially when they were young children. Funny. Cute. Endearing. And you cannot fail to smile when reading the book.

PICTURES
========
It's worth buying just for the pictures. But it also has loads of stuff written by the boys for true fans.

BUY IT
======
Of course you should.

KATY SCOTT
==========
Author of One Direction Quiz Book and Trivia

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAAAZING, 17 Feb. 2012
I just bought this book for my daughter like about 2 weeks ago, she's a huge directioner she's been searching it everywhere but sadly, it's not sold in my country. So I bought it online and the service was great! She was so excited when I told her I got the email that the book was already dispatched. So then I told her it's probably gonna come about next month or so, since we're really far from the UK. But it came much earlier than I expected! (Which Im not complaining) That's awesome! She was jumping when she saw is came in our mailbox! So all I can say Is, if u really wanna buy this book, buy it from this seller. 100% safe guarantee! And fast, too ! '

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 6 Jan. 2012
I'm a HUGE One Direction fan and decided to purchase this book as well as a few other merchandise items for Christmas :) This came only 5 days after it was dispatched and I was very pleased with how fast the delivery was considering I'm from Canada! The book itself is a fantastic read and it really gives you an insight to how Harry, Liam, Zayn, Niall and Louis grew up and how this whole experience has affected their lives. I was surprised how many pages the book has seeing how it's as thick as a school textbook but it's not too heavy! There are also tons of pictures and I'm very pleased with my purchase! I recommend to this to any 1D fan!

5.0 out of 5 stars Was surprised by the size, 26 Dec. 2011
Ok this book is both stimulating and a fascinating read. The amount of information that these boys provide is a stalkers dream. *sigh*

Nah seriously, this was a stocking filler for my daughter, and she was made up. There's loads of stuff in there (whether true or publicist's imagination, does it matter, it's for a child!) and as stated in the headline I was surprised by the size. You do get a lot of book for your money (I've had all sorts of crush books in the past that were little more than pamphlets) and it'll keep your 1D fan happy.