Size: 9 UK|Colour: Taupe|Change

on 3 November 2011
At first i was very happy with the slippers as i had been searching for a pair without the hard sole for a long time, The way the slipper is made there is a cardboard insert between the fur lining and the actual slipper presumably to give the slipper some shape but after only a few weeks of wear the cardboard broke up and collected in big lumps under my feet making them extremely uncomfortable to wear, i could have returned them but as it had taken me so long to find them i decided to make a small cut in the lining to remove the offending cardboard and my slippers are comfortable again :)
on 15 November 2013
The material on these feels a bit "mean" - they are what it says they are, but if you are not wearing socks as well, they are not particularly warm - perhaps best used in the summer rather than the colder winter months. All the same good value for money
on 1 March 2013
I thought when they arrived that they were a bit flimsy - suede a bit thin and soft and the fleecy lining went flat in a few weeks. Now after 5 months the soles are worn through with holes in. At the time I bought these I bought another pair for my wife from a competitor Amazon vendor called Lambland - these are great quality but the only colour for men was pale beige (a bit mumsy for blokes perhaps). So back to square one trying to find a decent pair of mens moccasins without the horrid stick on plastic sole!
on 29 July 2013
I chose this type of slipper because they do not have the slippery plastic sole attached and suede gives a more tactile feeling with whatever I am walking on. I have always found moccasins of this type to be the most comfortable and attractive sort of slipper.
on 21 April 2015
Before ordering these slippers I did check these reviews and as such opted to go for the next size up. I'm glad I did as they fit perfectly and have good width room too. They are comfortable and are better than I expected - hopefully they will last awhile too. Do note as per many of these types of slipper that there is no chunky sole and as such are really only ideal for inside.

Update: I have noticed that the Leather Dye easily comes off (as with most shoes), but seeing as the sole is made of the leather (or similiar material) I found it did mark my lighter coloured carpet in one spot where I was getting the slippers on (after unpacking them). My suggestion (at your own risk though) is that if you buy the darker colour slippers and have light coloured carpets at home, that you wipe the soles with a damp cloth before starting to wear them normally. I found it didn't take much to reduce the Dye on the sole of the slipper and a damp cloth was plenty enough with a shortish drying time too. Of course it may be better just to check with a bit of kitchen roll first to see if there is excessive Dye in the first place.
on 26 August 2014
I had some moccasins with a plastic or similar sole, which was very hard wearing, but inclined to slip on my tlled kitchen floor. These MOKKERs with a soft suede sole were just what I needed, as they feel very stable on both my my tiled kitchen and bathroom floors. I bought them in two colours - Taupe and Navy - both are fien and they fit well. Only slight niggle is that a sticky label is attached to the sole of one of each pair, which leaves a sticky patch when removed, but this is a minor issue.
on 4 February 2014
Have not lasted vey long at all the soles have cardboard in them which has bunched up and makes it like walking on lumps, have had other brands and they have lasted many years , not these less than two months max, best to pay more and find something which represents good value for money as these certainly don't!
on 2 January 2016
warm, comfortable, easy to adjust strings, hard wearing sole, had similar pair before which lasted a couple of years (but I do wear them outside on the paths and patio so they get a bit of harder than usual wear).
on 13 February 2013
Nicely made. They are comfortable and do what they are meant to. Easily finely adjusted. The inner insert is insufficiently strong. In my opinion the shoes would have been better had this cardboard insert been left out..BFJ
on 6 February 2014
They fit fine and because they don't have rubber/plastic soles my feet don't get sweaty/damp then cold. However the cardboard liner in the sole, creases and causes irritation. I washed them and the cardboard turned to pulp and resembled a golf ball trapped in the sole. This I remedied by cutting the liner at the toes and removing the cardboard and hey presto they became comfortable and washable without any drawbacks. If I were to buy them again the cardboard liner would be taken out straight away. I am sure its only a template to assist in their manufacture.

See one answered question