5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Product
It was bigger than I expected it to be but this doesn't compromise the quality of the product or protection that my satnav now receives. There's plenty of space for the charger and there are no signs of damage on the case even though it's been battered about in my bag by all my Uni books for the last few weeks. Overall, fantastic product and I'd recommend it to all :)
Published on 11 Dec 2011 by Char31

3.0 out of 5 stars Size
I wouldn't recommend this for use on Go Live 1000 SatNav's. I bought it for mine, but my satnav doesn't fit snug in the inside compartment and slides from side to side. I still use it as I've paid for it, and It closes fine, but don't like the fact it doesn't fit in the holder.
Published on 4 May 2012 by Linda

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Product, 11 Dec 2011
This review is from: Duragadget Hard EVA Carry Case for TomTom GO LIVE 1000, Via LIVE 125, Via LIVE 120, XL LIVE IQ Routes and Start 20 (Accessory)

1.0 out of 5 stars Massive Case, 10 May 2012
Mr. Phillip J. Pomeroy "alaloom" (Shifnal Shropshire) - See all my reviews
This Case is way to big for a TOM TOM Go 1000, I bought it for my wife so she could take her Device with her when she leaves the car, but because of the size of the case !! she would need a shopping bag. Anyway it will make a good LUNCH BOX.

3.0 out of 5 stars Size, 4 May 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 9 Mar 2012
R. fletcher (UK) - See all my reviews
We were very happy with this case. It is robust easy to use and our TOMTOM via 125 fits it nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars we was both let down by the post, 22 April 2014
Duragadget soon as they found out there is a problem with the post they dealt with the problem, and the carry case is just what I needed. and thank you Duragadget for your quick action.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Case., 29 Jan 2014
Good quality case! Very happy with my purchase, I can fit the Tom Tom & the car connection in together.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 7 Oct 2013
Does the job perfectly, I have absolutely no fear of my sat nav getting damaged! Keeps itself tidy and compact

5.0 out of 5 stars Getting there fast, 18 April 2013
Arrived very fast and the wife is very pleased with this purchase. is just what was required. I would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, 3 Dec 2012
solid product. will do what it is designed to do. Much deeper by far than anticitpated. If the sizes were shown I must have overlooked them