4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy but noisy!, 10 May 2012
This review is from: Crocs Women's Jayna Slingbacks Flats (Apparel)
These are a great fit, true to size and very comfortable. I also have a pair of Crocs Malindi and I think the Jayna style are wider at the toe which is better. My only issue is that they seem to make a rather loud farting noise when I walk in them. I'm hoping that this will disappear once I have worn them in a bit or this could be quite embarrassing! 'Honestly, it wasn't me!!'. On the whole, I would definitely recommend these. Ideal for mothers on the go, comfy, stylish, you can just throw them on and go. I got the navy blue and they look lovely with skinny jeans. Crocs convert!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely - but a little small, 19 May 2012
Very pretty and comfortable, feminine unlike most Crocs. Size is a little on the small size, I take a standard UK 6, these have absolutely no toe room and may be more like a 5.5. Not bad enough to be unwearable but tight when your feet are warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super-comfortable flat shoes, 18 Oct. 2012
Dolphin (Stuck inside a cloud) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Crocs Women's Jayna Slingbacks Flats (Apparel)
Another winner from Crocs! I got these just recently and they immediately reminded me of my Crocs Women's Malindi Flat which were, up until now, my favourite summer footware. This style Jayna is all I could ask for from a pair of sandals. They look pretty, the heel strap holds well without chafing, they are open enough for ventilation but also protect my feet from pebbles, and the grippy soles are ideal for the pool deck.

For me these are an accurate size (W9 = UK 7). Crocs define them as "relaxed fit", so if you have normal to wide feet, you will appreciate the extra comfort. The little roses are Jibbitz (that is, removable ornamentation), however, I happen to like mine so they are staying. I bought them in raspberry, a bright summery colour but I'm thinking of getting a blue pair soon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 19 April 2013
Arrived on time, nice looking and colour was spot on - exactly like the image shown. They were a bit hard to start off with but have now become so comfortable and are great for walking and fit perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Size Up, 15 Aug. 2012
M. Emma Kimberley "Emma" (Nottinghamshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crocs Women's Jayna Slingbacks Flats (Apparel)
I'd definitely recommend sizing up on these. I usually take a size 5 shoe and went for a 6 after reading similar reviews and they fit fine. The colour is more purple-blue than navy, but I like them. Cute design and nice detail with the light blue rose on the side. They're also very comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars I wear them every day!, 20 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Crocs Women's Jayna Slingbacks Flats (Apparel)
Bought these crocs as summer 'slippers' to wear mostly around the house. We run a busy B&B so I needed something which protects my toes, doesn't fall off as I run up and down stairs and looks good. These crocs ticked all the boxes! I wear them every day and they are very comfy. Just two things to be aware of - they felt a bit tight at first but soon stretched to fit comfortably, secondly, as another reviewer said, they do make an interesting 'farting' noise! I notice it only with bare feet ( socks no problem), it seems to be when I have hot feet and the air gets squeezed through the gaps. I still love them!

4.0 out of 5 stars comfort, 10 Aug. 2013
these are more elegant crocs for wearing out and as always crocs are very comfortable just find as these are a bit narrower my feet get too warm so dont wear them often

5.0 out of 5 stars janet, 31 Dec. 2012
good value for the money my daughter uses them for work really comfy will be buying them again thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Ace work shoe, 11 Nov. 2012
A sneaky little shoe- as comfy as my trainers but looks much better for work! I have found the sizing on these perfect, even though I have wide toes, and they don't slip at the back.

Crocs Women's Jayna Slingbacks Flats