5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THESE SHOES
I absolutely love these shoes! As a crocs fan, was feeling the pressure to stop wearing ugly shoes from all around me. When I saw these I fell in love. All the crocs comfort and durability without the ugliness. I am a size 7 and purchased a size 7 and the size is perfect. I've even washed them in the machine and they really are great. Will be getting more!
Published on 7 Sept. 2012 by Ms. M. G A

› See more 5 star, 4 star reviews
3.0 out of 5 stars A wide fitting style- you might want a size smaller
Published 9 months ago by EarlyYearsTeacherSam

› See more 3 star, 2 star, 1 star reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THESE SHOES, 7 Sept. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars shoes, 16 Jun. 2013
They are not very pretty but I have worn these shoes since they arrived a week ago. They are so comfortable I hardly know im wearing shoes. I have to wear black shoes for work and am on my feet for most of a 12 hour shift and these are great for work.Nurses out there - try them

5.0 out of 5 stars Best beach shoe I've ever had, 26 Jun. 2013
I thought all Crocs were clumpy clogs, then I saw these shoes when I was on holiday in the U.S. and was really disappointed that they did not have my size. Once home,I went on line to find them, and located them on another website. I should have tried Amazon first. I would have saved £8. However, I liked the first pair so much,(the pink colour) I decided to buy another pair in oyster from Amazon. They are incredibly comfortable, easy to wear, and were admired by several people, including one shopkeeper who sold swimsuits, sandals and beach wear!
I would be quite happy to wear them as casuals at home if we ever get any warm weather. I ordered them from Amazon one day,(Using the Prime Trial Offer) and they were delivered by Royal Mail the next day. I'm delighted with the shoe, the price and the sevice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soo comfy!, 28 Oct. 2012
These shoes are segmented with elastic around the top which makes them just mould to your feet. This makes them way more flexible then i has ever found other styles of crocs to be. So comfy and so so light.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 17 Jun. 2013
Bought these for my daughter, she has wide feet and hence finds it difficult to get comfortable shoes. She has found them very useful as she is on her feet continually for her job... she loves them.!! They look nice- not heavy or clumpy at all

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 13 Jun. 2013
ideal summer shoe. good competitive price. ideal for me as I work 12hr shifts so super to slip on to tired, swollen feet after a long day. excellent comfort

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort, 25 Sept. 2012
J. Cross "Jay-Cee" (UK) - See all my reviews
Because the crocs have elastic around the top it gave lots of room to accommodate my wide feet however I did need to go up a size but very comfortable and I now have 2 pairs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great work shoe, 5 July 2012
I brought these as I was advised to wear Crocs as I have a back problem. I'm not a fan of the original Crocs and as I don't wear scrubs to work the thought of wearing them wasn't appealling to say the least.
Having found these after searching for Crocs I brought these as they look vaguely like a normal shoe & I found Amazon was cheapest retailer and p&p was free. I'm pleased to say they look like normal shoes on, although they do make my feet look wider. That said, these are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. I will be buying the leather courts for this coming winter.

3.0 out of 5 stars A wide fitting style- you might want a size smaller, 5 Aug. 2014
I really like the comfy casual feel to these. They seemed ideal for the imminent return to work after wearing flip flops over the summer. However because of the style they come up very wide. If you sometimes wear a 6 in some styles or have particularly wide feet these will probably fit just fine in a 5. If like me you are a small 5 (I have other croc styles in a 5 that fit fine) you may want a size down. I have returned these and I'm awaiting a size 4 replacement. The exchange process was simple and postage free.

3.0 out of 5 stars Shrinking feet?, 24 April 2014
ordered a 6 originally, but these were too loose, so changed for a 5 - these are still a bit loose - had to get some laces to keep them on.