on 7 September 2012
I absolutely love these shoes! As a crocs fan, was feeling the pressure to stop wearing ugly shoes from all around me. When I saw these I fell in love. All the crocs comfort and durability without the ugliness. I am a size 7 and purchased a size 7 and the size is perfect. I've even washed them in the machine and they really are great. Will be getting more!
on 26 June 2013
I thought all Crocs were clumpy clogs, then I saw these shoes when I was on holiday in the U.S. and was really disappointed that they did not have my size. Once home,I went on line to find them, and located them on another website. I should have tried Amazon first. I would have saved £8. However, I liked the first pair so much,(the pink colour) I decided to buy another pair in oyster from Amazon. They are incredibly comfortable, easy to wear, and were admired by several people, including one shopkeeper who sold swimsuits, sandals and beach wear!
I would be quite happy to wear them as casuals at home if we ever get any warm weather. I ordered them from Amazon one day,(Using the Prime Trial Offer) and they were delivered by Royal Mail the next day. I'm delighted with the shoe, the price and the sevice.
on 16 June 2013
They are not very pretty but I have worn these shoes since they arrived a week ago. They are so comfortable I hardly know im wearing shoes. I have to wear black shoes for work and am on my feet for most of a 12 hour shift and these are great for work.Nurses out there - try them
on 5 July 2012
I brought these as I was advised to wear Crocs as I have a back problem. I'm not a fan of the original Crocs and as I don't wear scrubs to work the thought of wearing them wasn't appealling to say the least.
Having found these after searching for Crocs I brought these as they look vaguely like a normal shoe & I found Amazon was cheapest retailer and p&p was free. I'm pleased to say they look like normal shoes on, although they do make my feet look wider. That said, these are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. I will be buying the leather courts for this coming winter.
on 17 June 2013
Bought these for my daughter, she has wide feet and hence finds it difficult to get comfortable shoes. She has found them very useful as she is on her feet continually for her job... she loves them.!! They look nice- not heavy or clumpy at all
on 28 October 2012
These shoes are segmented with elastic around the top which makes them just mould to your feet. This makes them way more flexible then i has ever found other styles of crocs to be. So comfy and so so light.
on 17 July 2014
In person these really look like sphincters on your feet! They're also large fitting. I bought them for work but there is no way these would stay on my feet and thats before their odd looks are taken into account, the photo shown by amazon is very flattering to them!
on 19 July 2014
Needing comfy shoes for commuting into London, I discovered these and have never looked back. I have no aches or pains whatsoever when wearing these. My feet are comfy and my legs don't ache as they are not as flat as the ballet pumps that are so popular. My feet don't get too hot in them in the summer either. They don't look cheap and I can wear them for work in the office without feeling that they are not smart enough. I do wear other shoes, boots and sandals as well but these Crocs are worn most of the time. Yes, Crocs aren't cheap but, for the amount I wear them, I think that I more than get my money's worth. The elastic did wear on my first pair but only after a lot of use. (I wear my Crocs to work, at weekends, for going on walks etc.) It is possible to thread through new elastic or laces, if you feel so inclined. I ordered another three pairs to keep me going over the next few years in case they stop making this style. Yep, it could be said that I rather like these!
on 8 December 2013
I would recommend these crocs for summer ,very comfortable , for holidays on the beach. and for just lesurly walking around, they were a great fit and will last for years, In fact I got another similar pair.
on 28 May 2015
As others commented, these were huge. I even ordered a size smaller than normal which was also huge. I would say it was impossible to know which size to order and for such an expensive item its a bit hit and miss. Also one item arrived damaged making me wonder how durable the product would be? Money was refunded however so that was fine and I ordered a different style which fit better.