5.0 out of 5 stars How I Go? Like a fine tuned motor, that's how
Well, for Kenny Wayne Shepherd's fans this doesn't contain any surprises, except for how the main man just continues to get better and better. he still has the uncanny knack of combining deep understanding and respect for Blues with modern rock fretwork pyrotechnics. Combine this with Noah Hunt's whiskey smooth vocals and it's a winning mix for hardened fans and a great...
Published on 4 Aug. 2011 by Kulgan

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit above average
This is a good album but that's that. A couple of tracks are great and memorable (personal favorites: Never Lookin' Back, Show Me The Way Back Home, Heat Of The Sun, Who's Gonna Catch You Now) while others are somewhat too predictable and sound like something you've already heard before. For instance, although Yer Blues is strong here, it doesn't stand out in any way...
Published on 3 Oct. 2011 by Maris Ginters

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy bluesy rock., 7 May 2013
This review is from: How I Go (Audio CD)
I heard a track from this album on Radio Caroline and the dj said the whole album was just as good. So I took a chance on it - the dj was right !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Unsung Hero, 4 Jan. 2013
This review is from: How I Go (MP3 Download)
Excellent, excellent, excellent
Great album, good guitar and fine songs, very underrated performer.
Always been a fan but sort of 'forgot' about him. This has re-activated my interest but this album is not just for estblished fans first timers will enjoy it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars This album will blow you away, 7 Dec. 2012
I discovered tThe Kenny Wayne Shepard Band going through the blues section on amazon,and sampled this album,and what an album it is.Kennny on guitar,with supurb vocals from Noel Hunt has been recording since around 1998 as a teenager,If you like "jeff healy"or "Joe Bonamassa" you,ll love this album.Theres 17 tracks here which icludes 3 bonus tracks and every song is exellent,some really good stuff here at nearly 75 mins a great listen.I have found myself playing the album daily since the purchase.the opening track"never looking back" sets the tempo,catchy rocker with kieth richard feel to the riff.strongly followed by "come on over"track 3 is one of a few cover songs a heavy blues version of john lennons "yer blues".The bonus tracks on this special edition include the exellent song "butterfly" Kenny has a strong writting team and if this album doesnt blow you away,nothing will.Its a shame he we havent seen him here in the uk doing a tour yet with his band,check out his other albums too at amazon,if youve not heard of Him,you will be glad you did,do us a favour Kenny......"come on over"

4.0 out of 5 stars Kenny Wayne Sheperd - How I Go, 30 Aug. 2012
Denwalt (Cheshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: How I Go (MP3 Download)
Some really good rock songs on this album with the guitar work in particular being excellent. All in all a good MP3 with some great songs and excellent music

5.0 out of 5 stars a good rockin album, 20 July 2012
this is only my second KWS album and i have to say not a filler on it i would recomend it to any of you blues rockers out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kenny Wayne Shephrrd (How I Go), 18 April 2012
Heard one of his songs just recently,really good. Got this CD ,love the music. They have been going since the 90's.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kenny Wayne Shepherd, 17 April 2012
I have recently been told about this artiste and was not at all disappointed listening to this C.D. One of the best of "The New Generation" of blues guitarists he is very proficient. Having listened to this band I will be buying more of their music. I would recommend this album to anyone who enjoys rock and blues.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good from Start to Finish, 2 Dec. 2011
Brilliant album from start to finish - all rock! Why have I never heard of Kenny Wayne Shepherd until recently? Thanks Radio 2.

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to the roots!, 29 Sept. 2011
After the sperimentation of 'Place You're In', KWS gets back to his traditions, and the result is a five stars album!!
Welcome back to Noah Hunt, a great vocalist, his deep wonderful voice is the perfect combination with KWS riffs.
For the people that loved 'Trouble Is' and 'Live On'... buy this album!
And I hope that Someday Somehow.. they would come anywhere near my hometown!

5.0 out of 5 stars How I go by Kenny Wayne Shephard, 20 Sept. 2011
This review is from: How I Go (Audio CD)
This is the 1st CD I have bought from this band and it certainly wont be the last! Fantastic, every single track.

How I Go