5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous
This is the most beautiful doll i have seen. So surprised at the price vs its quality (9.99)
The doll is a wonderful gift to any child (and adult lol). A doll that one would take out to play. Better and bigger than a barbie. I cannot rate it enough.
Published on 20 Feb 2012 by Sarah Jefferson

3.0 out of 5 stars Arm broke easily!
Published 8 months ago by PWJ

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 20 Feb 2012
Sarah Jefferson "Smitten" (Burnley) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely !!!!, 4 Dec 2012
This review is from: Disney Princess Large 50cm Doll Cinderella (Toy)
bought for my daughters as Eid gift !! they love it . very good in size and easy to move

3.0 out of 5 stars Arm broke easily!, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Disney Princess Large 50cm Doll Cinderella (Toy)
Got this doll as a Christmas present for my daughter. Dolls looks lovely and is a good size. My little girl was thrilled, however, on Christmas night she picked the doll up by the arm and it came out of the socket. She was not playing roughly she just picked it up and a piece of the plastic broke. We tried to put it back in but it would not stay. I was going to return it but my little girl was very upset and wanted to keep the doll so we had to super glue it back on which now means the arm does not move. She has one moveable arm and one that is stiff. My daughter is happy enough but I am disappointed with the quality. You get what you pay for I guess.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 7 Nov 2013
This review is from: Disney Princess Large 50cm Doll Cinderella (Toy)
Lovely doll, my sister loves it. Fast disoatch and great for the money, great product and my sister loves it

1.0 out of 5 stars Creepy, 13 Feb 2013
This review is from: Disney Princess Large 50cm Doll Cinderella (Toy)
I know I'm not in line with the other opinions and I love some of the Zapf creations but this one looks creepy for both daughter and I so we intend to give it away. I can't explain it but doesn't look like a doll and it's got a weird look on her face.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely doll, pretty dress., 3 Jan 2013
This review is from: Disney Princess Large 50cm Doll Cinderella (Toy)
I got this for my 4 year old daughter as she had been asking for Cinderella for Xmas. She opened the box Xmas day and has held onto her ever since. The only thing I have issues with is the feet were put on separately and can be removed with not much force.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty doll, 8 Dec 2012
This review is from: Disney Princess Large 50cm Doll Cinderella (Toy)
Very pretty doll good value for the price - comes in no frills packaging and arrives fairly quickly.

My daughter loves it..

Only slight fault is tne feet my daughter was able to pull them off with relative ease but they are easily reapplied.

Would recommend