5.0 out of 5 stars No more morning toothache
My original toothguard came from my dentist with custom fitting etc at a cost of around £200.
I used it for a while but it pinched my gums which made it very uncomfortable to wear.
I though I would "risk" £30 on this shield as I have been grinding my teeth terrible again for a few months.
It's perfect. It sits on the lower teeth rather than the top. The...
Published on 16 May 2012 by Claire E. Jaffe

3.0 out of 5 stars Recent purchase
The product is good, however fitting is not perfect: on one side the nightguard is cutting into the gum which is rather uncomfortable and even painful, so I am aware of it throughout the night.
Published 10 months ago by L

5.0 out of 5 stars No more morning toothache, 16 May 2012
This review is from: instaGRIND® Teeth Grinding Nightguard - 2mm Soft (Minimal Grinding) (Personal Care)
It's perfect. It sits on the lower teeth rather than the top. The level of the gum area is comfy. It doesn't hurt. I can talk without sounding like I have a mouthful of food when wearing it.
I would highly recommend this to anyone. They send you the mould which can be used to make further shields in future should yu need a replacement. Keep it safe or start all over again.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 22 Mar 2012
Great service pack arrived good instruction (but bite harder than you think), guard came back same as my old one at a tenth of the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, 11 Aug 2012
it fits perfectly on my teeth and it doesn't bothers me at night. I tried the cheap ones before but they kept bother me while sleeping and I would take them off. but this one fits just right! and I'm still able to speak when I have them on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, 11 Feb 2014
Very happy.My dentist charged me £125 for a mouthguard that was so crap I couldn't use it. My old one was getting well worn so I looked this up and well I've saved a lot of money and have a product I can use. You make the moulds yourself,easy if you follow the instructions.Send it back(at your cost) and within a week it arrives. Little bit of excess as other reviewers have noted, can be easily trimmed to suit. All in all much better than the dentist and much much cheaper!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and no more aching jaw, 12 Feb 2014
It fits amazingly. I know they do a mould of your teeth, but you never expect it to fit as well as it does. It is also clearly making a great difference as I am no longer waking up with an aching jaw, and when I don't sleep with it in people say they can hear me grinding my teeth, which means it must be working while it's in. Even though I went through my mould slightly I didn't have to do another which is great and it was delivered fairly quickly too. Finally it is a great price for something that works so well. I would definitely would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars gum shield, 22 Jun 2014
I ordered this to try and stop me clenching my teeth in my sleep as I wake up with headaches because of it. Making the impression is not tricky but I did have a couple of attempts, the mistakes I made were not biting deep enough and removing it too quickly and not getting a solid enough impression. Each time they sent me a note to say impression wasn't good enough stating reason along with a new kit - the only cost was postage back to them. It is not uncomfortable to wear and I sleep ok with it in and it has definately improved my teeth clenching headches

5.0 out of 5 stars Bite raiser - brilliant!, 8 Dec 2011
G. Todd (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent - fast service and brilliant product. I clench my teeth at night and it gives me headaches and neck ache. This little bite raiser has alleviated a lot of that discomfort and I could not fault the service. Very slick!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best night sleep, 9 Feb 2014
I read a lot of reviews on this before I purchased it as my dentist wanted £180 pounds for one ,and I must say wow I wish I'd seen this years ago well worth the money

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit and arrived within 7 days, 14 April 2014
My bottom teeth had been getting ground down and separated by many years of sleep issues. i just got them repaired at the dentist at private cost and to spend 34 pounds to protect tham was nothing. The guard arrived in 10 days after the impression kit was sent of. The impression kit was through the door in 2 days after paying. The guard fits well and i paid nearly 9 times the price for one through the dentist about 4 years ago and it was less comfortable than this one. This one is sometimes a bit sore to remove in the morning but i dont notice it's even in my mouth. I'm sure it'll get better with use. I put some water in it before inserting and it helps.
The company could probably do with a track my order website as i thought it had got lost in the post ironically the day it arrived and was just about to phone them and ask were my order was.
For this negative customer service experience i dropped a star rating.

5.0 out of 5 stars super, 24 Feb 2014
super fast delivery very happy with this item my teeth now save very comfortable, I would recommend to everyone who has grinding problem