on 5 November 2014
Absolutely brilliant, exactly as promised and a fraction of the price a dentist wanted to charge me.

The process is really simple and the turnaround is fast - I highly recommend this product and service and would give it 6 stars if I could!
on 1 October 2013
The moulds were sent very quickly and the instructions were easy to use. The finished product was sent to me very quickly. Just would advise when making the mould bite down as far as you can. To ensure teeth and gums are covered. Happy Customer
on 20 May 2015
Great shields but mine didnt come with the whitening gel like it advertised. Currently chasing the company. Will update if i get any progress.
on 11 February 2015
Absolutely perfect fit! I was a bit worried at first but my impression kit came straight away & i followed the easy instructions, sent them off & just got my trays today, am so pleased with them. Fantastic price and amazing product. Will definitely be recommending!
on 22 July 2014
The trays are a very good fit, even better than those made by my dentist. The service from the supplier was very prompt and helpful after I contacted them concerning the tray moulds. I would definitely recommend.
on 17 April 2016
Almost as good as the ones I lost from my dentist which cost a fortune! Great customer service too, I had to get a new kit sent out as my mouth was too small for one of the trays, they had it to me with 2 days. and the trays within a week of posting the impressions. Would 100% use them again.
on 27 May 2016
Can't praise them enough. From order to finished product was only a week. The trays fit perfectly and you can easily forget you are wearing them. The free bleach syringe is worth at least a fiver so it is a real bargain. I am really pleased and glad I bought them.
on 2 September 2014
Have used this 3 times when I got asked if I had whitened my teeth. It does leave some discomfort afterwards for a few day, mild ache in the teeth and some sensibly to hot and cold. Still have another 6 applications to use so hoping for excellent results.
on 10 January 2014
Hi All, These trays are very good quality, arrived very quickly and making the impressions is so easy. The kit is simple to use and the customer service outstanding. Would highly recommend to everyone.
on 4 September 2014
These fit very well. I've never had trays from a dentist before, but I can only imagine this is the quality I would get.
I've used other trays where I've had to boil the mouth pieces then mold them to my teeth, and they do whiten teeth but I wold get the gel in my mouth and on my gums.
These trays literally click into place and form a seal around my teeth. I can speak whilst wearing them and people wouldn't know i was wearing them. You could probably drink water whilst wearing them but I haven't tried that and don't recommend it.

PS
The gel supplied free with the trays doesn't seem to work as well as other gel I already had left over from smiles4u on amazon, but they seem to have gone out of business. Its def worth looking at other, better gels to go with these excellent trays.