4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product - Smaller than average sizing
Based on the advice of the previous review I ordered one size up than my normal size. I am a 30 waist and the medium is a perfect fit. Normally I order small, but I think for this product you CERTAINLY NEED THE NEXT SIZE UP!

Published on 23 Dec 2011 by Michael

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality but too small!
I'm a size small in all clothing, underwear included, but the size small in these is so tight I can barely get them on, let alone wear them comfortably. I'd advise buying the next size up from your usual size. Aside from that, quality is good.
Published on 14 July 2011 by Richard_SE5

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product - Smaller than average sizing, 23 Dec 2011

The quality of the product is good, and the seam of the waistband is sewn in the centre on the front, rather than in the centre on the rear - which I have never seen before - but I now have found to be much more comfortable than other underwear with the seam sewn at the rear.

The product arrived extremely quickly with free postage!

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality but too small!, 14 July 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but comes up small, 29 Mar 2012
This is a good product but be warned , they come up small. I ordered an Extra large and it was far too tight.

3.0 out of 5 stars stitching coming away, 6 Dec 2013
This review is from: Bike Jock Adult Supporter Jockstrap (Apparel)
They were very comfy but after two weeks a lot of the interlocking stiching is starting to come away.the sizing as everyone has mentioned is very tight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant jock - nice airy pouch, 3 Sep 2012
I followed other reviewers' advice and ordered a size up. I found the jock to be a good fit. I am a 36inch waist and ordered the XL. As this is the biggest size, I'd say beware if you are any larger.
The jock has a great loose-knit cotton pouch which is very cool and airy. It allows you to hang naturally without squashing your gonads. The tab where the straps join the pouch is also far back enough to avoid chafing between the legs -which is a common problem. Stitching all strong, very comfortable to wear. I think that this jock is going to be a favourite. Recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 6 Nov 2013
James K. Sharp "js95" (Dorset England) - See all my reviews
Excellent quality jocks with great support and shaping and really comfortable. BIKE are definitely one of the best brands I have worn and return to them regularly. Look great in my and my partners opinion too!

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Small, 1 Dec 2013
Mr. T. B. Fitzpatrick "ex A.M." (Bristol UK) - See all my reviews
The product is supposed to be large it is not. It is too small for me yet I have a 36" Waist

4.0 out of 5 stars abit big, 4 July 2014
They r nice but abit big

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective product, 12 May 2014
A. Gerrard "word hoarder" (Darlington, UK) - See all my reviews
This a very good product and just what I wanted. The material is effective and overall comfortable to wear. The pouch holds and supports my testicles following TURP surgery - which is why I wanted this item. Always go for a size larger than your normal size; I usually take size 'small', but the 'medium' I purchased is just right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Merchandise - Keeps my Parts nice & Snug, 27 April 2014
ide Recommend 101%
Great Merchandise..
Great Colour
Excellent Fit

Holds my Manhood Really Well When doing Sports..
I even Wear this jock when i'm out & About feels really good on - Everyday use..

ive lost 6" off my waist & still the Jock feels really Snug & kept its Shape...

Genuine 101% Recommended....