5.0 out of 5 stars Big Agile Toolkit
Helps you to understand Agile and Project Management.

Published 11 months ago by Fletch

1.0 out of 5 stars Everything AND the kitchen sink, blended into incoherence
An absolute monster of a document, the tone is perilously close to those self-help manuals that persistently state "THE METHOD will show you the way to health, wealth and happiness"..

Published 11 months ago by Personal Opinion

1.0 out of 5 stars Everything AND the kitchen sink, blended into incoherence, 14 May 2013
This review is from: Big AGILE Toolkit (Kindle Edition)

It's verbose and obtuse, and in many areas referencing specific agile methodologies simply lists bulletpoints of features with no explanation or depth - other than that THE METHOD will take the best elements of all of them and leave the rest.

I gave up before reaching THE METHOD ( or ' the Big Agile Toolkit' - BATtm ) so maybe that's why I feel unfulfilled, but for my opinion - avoid.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected., 10 Aug 2013
This review is from: Big AGILE Toolkit (Kindle Edition)
I had expected an explanation of how to become 'agile' but was overwhelmed by lots of explanatory test without adequate 'Nots and Bolts'.

2.0 out of 5 stars A very current and useful book, 6 Feb 2014
This review is from: Big AGILE Toolkit (Kindle Edition)
A good resume of agile thinking. These are my extra words - not clever to ask for words you don't want to provide.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Agile Toolkit, 16 May 2013
This review is from: Big AGILE Toolkit (Kindle Edition)
Helps you to understand Agile and Project Management.

I purchased The Big Agile Toolkit so that I could understand a little more about project management and about agile, in particular. Well the book covers every subject about agile and it seems ever part of project management too. I also used the book so show how to bring agile into a client's company and how to help turn around the mindset of the teams into an agile method of working. We have started this process and have started to see some of the improvements already. Our teams work better together and our objectives are clear, we know what we have to deliver and we alter our path as and when we need to. It has been difficult to do this, certainly. But it would have been much much more difficult without the book because it describes all the processes.

It is an impressive and thorough resource. I certainly recommend this book for those who...
1. want to understand agile
2. want to understand project management
3. havent the funds for costly training and if
4. want to work in more modern and more productive ways.

I am very pleased with this book, indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Primer, 3 May 2013
This review is from: Big AGILE Toolkit (Kindle Edition)
This will help anyone setting out on the Agile route and most likely anyone who is well along the way. The Author obviously has a great deal of experience and passes it on in an engaging style.It will take a long time to read the whole thing but I doubt whether there can be any more to know than it contains.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Agile Reference Book, 5 May 2013
This review is from: Big AGILE Toolkit (Kindle Edition)
This is must have reference material for anyone who now works on or think they may work on an Agile undertaking! It is well structured and well written in an easy reading, relaxed style. It has already helped me understand and clarify process issues on my current project, which is recommendation enough. It is what it says, a big agile toolkit, you won't need another Agile reference point, this covers it all!

ARRAY(0xad965870)