4.0 out of 5 stars Does work..
Good product definitely notice the benefits... Have added size and my libido has gone up.... Would recommend. Takes about a month to start being noticeable though so be patient.
Published 10 months ago by mark edmundson

2.0 out of 5 stars no difference
i've been trying this product for a months and i can't feel any improvement, is waste of money. No more
Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Does work.., 14 Oct 2013
This review is from: Deluxe Nutrition D-Aspartic Acid 250g Fast Tracked Delivery (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Man power, 23 Jan 2013
After reading and researching this product I thought it was too good to be true,my only issue was the taste,however the statement behind the Hype well it ain't Hype I love this stuff,I take it with fresh coconut water two hours before my workout and believe me all kinz of gains are been made.definitely will be buying more I recommend you do too.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 30 Oct 2012
A. Dias (SURREY UK) - See all my reviews
I purchased this product after reading reviews on testosterone boosters. I have tried capsules and tablet forms of other products and decided to use powder form. I completed one cycle of 12 days as recommended and am now in the middle of the second . I have found a massive improvement in my libido and also in the weight training. the delivery from this supplier is also very fast. I would highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow this stuff really works !, 18 Aug 2011
After doing lots of research on the internet on ways to increase my testosterone level I decided to try this product.
Within a few days of taking the reccomended daily dose I noticed that I was getting stronger and I had more energy.
I also noticed that my mental functioning was sharper and clearer and it definitely improved my libido!

In the gym I could definitely see an improvement. I could easily lift more weight.

It is early days for me on this product but I will continue.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the cost, 19 May 2013
great product but you must take a week off then back on as it adjusts your natural hormones sets and makes you horn as a wilder beast

5.0 out of 5 stars not bad, 27 May 2014
after a week of taking this, im lifting more weight and my energy level has increased, i will be buying more in future

4.0 out of 5 stars Works just fine, as researched, 23 Mar 2014
You can notice the impact that this has on your growth. Not too pleased with the strong citrus taste, or the residue left in the cup, but felt the steady build up of aggression and strength in the gym sessions.

4.0 out of 5 stars does what its says, 12 Feb 2014
muscle hypertrophy as well as making you extra horny! great stuff! will buy again if i very finish the tub!

5.0 out of 5 stars protien, 14 Dec 2013
Iev been using this protein for over a year now mixes well tastes good over all does what its supposed to

2.0 out of 5 stars no difference, 3 Dec 2013