5.0 out of 5 stars Just loving these, 7 Jun 2011
I've wanted something like these for ages. I loathe white trainers with a passion, but these Gola babies are just brilliant. Smart, comfortable, supporting and haven't broken the bank either. Normally take a size 6 but having tried on Gola shoes in stores knew that a 7 would be the better fit.

Ordered Friday, delivered Monday they were here before I received the despatch email.

My new holiday shoes. May put another pair on the Christmas list.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 9 Oct 2012
Shoes look great and are really comfy. Delivery was incredibly quick, they will text/email you to check which day is more convenient for you.
Just to reiterate what others have said: get them one sizer bigger than your usual one (i.e. if you are a 9, get a 10 and so on)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Runners Ever, 18 Feb 2010
I love Gola Harriers, and have ever since I bought my first pair way way back. They are just great, and don't lool like anything else on the market. And I rate the colour schemes, the comfort, and the quality of the shoes highly. They are good value when you get them online, and they are just a little bit different. Try them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent price/quality ratio, 21 May 2013
Elleppi (Rome, Italy) - See all my reviews
I love Gola and I think they are the only shoes that can compare with Adidas, in terms of class and style. In a way they are even better because they are not so popular as Adidas. And this match of colors is sporty and casual/classy at the same time, so you can wear it with both jeans, sport suit or some more elegant trousers

5.0 out of 5 stars Gola Harrier, 14 April 2012
This review is from: Gola Harrier Unisex Laced Suede Trainers (Apparel)
Really pleased with these trainers - agree with other comments that you definately needed a size bigger. Another pair on my wish list for next month!

5.0 out of 5 stars great gola trainers, 16 Oct 2010
found these trainers on here after looking for ages, schuh does them but for £6 more so got areal bargain, plus with free delivery you cant lose. trainers came super quick too!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 9 Jan 2010
This is my second pair of Gola daps, I just love them. Wish I could afford a pair in every colour...

4.0 out of 5 stars Great trainers but buy a size bigger than usual, 27 Nov 2009
Ms. A. H. Traynor (UK) - See all my reviews
I had to return the first pair I ordered as they were too small. I always take a size 6 in trainers but these were really tight. I have now gone for a size 7 (no half sizes)which are slightly big for me but it is manageable!
Scorpian Shoes were really helpful with returns.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gola Harris unisex trainers, 12 Mar 2014
I've worn Gola trainers for years. They are comfortable from the first wear, no blisters, no breaking in. Love the chose of colours, and I've had many! Very well made, with regular cleaning they stay looking good for ages. The kind of trainer that can be easily dressed up or down.
Gola, don't ever change this design. X

5.0 out of 5 stars really stylish, 16 Feb 2014
very comfortable, bit larger then expected but as I have wide feet I would rather it was this way round than too small.

Gola Harrier Unisex Laced Suede Trainers