4.0 out of 5 stars A serious piece of kit with a rubbish manual.
Published 15 months ago by Timothy Corbett-Clark

1.0 out of 5 stars Not sure anymore
I think Asus have failed in advancing their products. Still no dual band and fails to connect to BT Infinity as full speed!
Published 9 months ago by pobz

1.0 out of 5 stars Not sure anymore, 21 Mar 2014
This review is from: Vigor V2830Vn ADSL Router Firewall

4.0 out of 5 stars A serious piece of kit with a rubbish manual., 14 Sep 2013
This review is from: Vigor V2830Vn ADSL Router Firewall
This is a serious piece of kit. It is incredibly configurable. However it is really let down by a dreadful user manual (and I am talking about the PDF from the website, not the little printed quick start guide booklet). It arrived with outdated firmware, but updating it was easy through its web interface. Now I need to see if I can make it redirect incoming landline calls to my mobile...

Vigor V2830Vn ADSL Router Firewall