Format: DVD|Change

on 17 October 2013
Another great book from a master on the story of human beings from 20,000 years ago to present and telling our journey from Africa to the rest of the world.
on 26 May 2016
Alice Roberts tells a story better than any other scientist I have read. she is always clear and easy to understand even when the subject is complex.
on 14 February 2014
Who can resit Alice Roberts' clear presentation. Makes an interesting subject fascinating and worth repeat watching.
We are amazing - BUY!
on 17 June 2014
Arrived very quickly. What can I say about Alice Roberts. Very informative but without being boring. Not finished yet but one of my favourites
on 8 March 2016
On the one hand it's a plain ordinary dvd in a box; but on the other it's a well presented and well-thought-out documentary.
on 29 December 2013
I'm in to this kind of thing and really loved this DVD , recommend this to all interested in our ansestry
on 2 January 2016
Dr Roberts is as usual very engaging in presenting a subject which is obviously dear to her heart too.
on 12 November 2011
this is a fascinating and interesting programme explaning the series of devlopments which culminated in modern man! Beautifully presented by Alice Roberts, and includes even very recent conclusions. If our past interests you, then this is well worth watching.
on 20 June 2013
This made very good viewing. The only negative was the introduction at the beginning of each chapter. I would recommend it ...
on 4 April 2015
Dr Alice knows her subject and can explain to mere mortals like, me what's what