on 9 January 2013
Good purchase, my little boy is Fireman Sam daft so these went down very well. The packaging was not great when I received them but the products themselves were great. A must for any fireman sam fan.
on 20 August 2012
Spoon, Knife and Fork with a different character on each. Well made and the right size for little hands. My daughter loves them.
on 24 April 2013
Well what is there to say its a cutlery set, my Toddler Loves it and he can eat with it! Is there much else to say?
on 21 January 2012
This fireman Sam product was as the company stated but I found them to be on the small size (for three year old). I was also expecting them to have fireman Sam on all the pieces. Dissapointed.
on 9 September 2014
We are yet to use these, as I have bought them early for Christmas stocking fillers (trying to spread out the cost of Christmas!) but they look fairly good, though possibly a bit on the delicate side... I'm not expecting them to last a very long time, and I'm not sure how that printing on the handles is going to survive the dishwasher. But the boys will love them while they last!
on 20 February 2014
Fab cutlery for toddlers, very sturdy, not likely to break or plastic come lose like some others my toddlers have used. My children were very pleased to use these with their matching plates. Any child that is a big fan of fireman sam will be very happy with these to use.

Arrived in good time too. Thanks
on 15 July 2015
Quite pleased with it, though not as good quality as I was hoping. However the handles are chunky for little hands to grip, and they are brightly coloured.
My Grandson is a Fireman Sam Fan... so he'll love it & as he's feeding himself well now, he's going to love having proper cutlery.
on 15 July 2013
my 2 years old is fireman sam crazy. he likes to sit in his chair and eat his dinner with his new cutlery and watch fireman sam. cutlery is perfect and is nice and light for him to manage. will definitely be buying more products xx
on 24 September 2014
EVERY MUMS SECRET WEAPON AT FEEDING TIME nephew absoloutly loved these wouldn't even hold a fork or spoon now he's using fork & knife & spoon so SAY NO TO COLD DINNERS EAT AS FAMILY EXCELLENT
on 21 December 2013
Can't go wrong, wash well, pictures have not faded at all. Unfortunately we have lost the fork, but the others are taken out the draw every meal time.