4.0 out of 5 stars Cutlery Set
I bought this set mostly for the travel case, as I already owned a few spoons. I can even store our normal (grown up) spoons in the case which makes it ideal for carrying around when we are away from home and want to feed my son.
Published on 12 April 2013 by VM

3.0 out of 5 stars a little small for a 18month old
I brought this for taking out and about with my 18month old but its a little on the small side so won't be using it for long.
Published 16 months ago by CARMEN

4.0 out of 5 stars Cutlery Set, 12 April 2013
This review is from: Philips AVENT SCF718/00 Cutlery Set with Travel Case for 12 Months and Above (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 26 July 2012
Very good, compact, perfect travel case I am using it for six months almost every day! It is perfect for traveling

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for carrying around sterilised spoons, 14 May 2014
I bought this for my 5 month old, the spoon is fine for him to use but I have removed the fork and placed some other spoons in there. It's perfect for carrying around sterilised cutlery for him when I'm out and about.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... as a present because I thought they were so useful for when we were out and about, 16 Feb. 2015
We had one and I gave another as a present because I thought they were so useful for when we were out and about. The children love playing with the box too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 21 Mar. 2014
I bought this for my nephew for when we went on holiday. Fork and spoon just right size for 12 month old. The case is sturdy with a good close clip.

5.0 out of 5 stars brill, 22 May 2013
bought this for my 12month learning to feed herself theyre brilliant cute little designs brightly colored really appealing for encouragment to be used

5.0 out of 5 stars super, 17 Feb. 2015
I was very pleased with good delivery manners, was fast and packed well, and the item was how I was expected, all nice and lovely, Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Cutlery, 5 May 2013
If you travel a lot with your baby this is perfect, cheap and durable, easy to wash, baby friendly, comes with a casing.
Great stuff!

3.0 out of 5 stars a little small for a 18month old, 24 Feb. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I like a lot, 3 Mar. 2013
Good product with a good price.
It has proven to be a trusted brand in baby products, I advise you to try.