on 3 January 2012
I used this disc for 1 hour a day for 2 two weeks leading up to my theory test and I passed first time. With mock tests and hazard perception practice this disc told me exactly what to expect in the actual test. However with changes being made to the theory test from the end of January 2012 I would wait for an updated version to make sure you're fully prepared with the topics and questions.
on 9 March 2015
really great value for money, helped me pass my theorytest.
on 23 September 2015
Vital - and she passed first time, so must have been good
on 8 October 2015
My daughter passed 1st time and I know this helped her
on 10 November 2014
Comprehensive and very user friendly. Would recommend.
on 28 April 2012
I have to agree with other reviewer. there are times that the software does not register the hazard when clicked upon.

Instead at the end you are told that you have scored 0 out 5. I think that this is unfair and is misleading.

After viewing the video i can safely say that I clicked at this very point.
on 13 January 2015
Did the Job for my granddaughter to pass first time.
on 26 September 2014
THANKS IT HELPED ME TO PASS MY TEST 2 YERAS AGO
on 13 August 2014
Very helpful would not have passed without this
on 30 June 2012
i have tried so many times to install and it just keeps saying its corrupted and i need to abort the installation, very disappointed as i have my test in 20 days! i also have windows 7 as some other users have found it difficult.

See one answered question