5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
I took my Theory test last week and the test was exactly the same as this DVD many of the questions were the same or very similarly worded. Would highly recommend this DVD if you are thinking of undertaking the theory and hazard perception parts of the DSA test for PSV or LGV (mine is PSV so can not comment on the LGV side)
Published on 27 Nov 2011 by smartie10

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
it is okay
Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 27 Nov 2011
This review is from: The Complete LGV & PCV Theory and Hazard Perception Tests 2012 Edition  (PC) (DVD-ROM)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great, read why., 8 Oct 2012
i Bought this product two weeks before my test date, used it each day for a couple of hours, my test was a breeze! not worth taking the chance on failing the tests due to re-sit fee's so this was a no-brainer, decided to use this product instead of the offical dsa version as it was a better price as you get both parts of the test, i already have the dsa version of the standard car test and this product was almost identical in everyway apart from the lgv & pvc question bank. the hazard perception part is identical. and not really needed if you already have the car version. seeing how the dsa version without the hazard part was the same price as this version i decided to get this one instead. Very happy with it.

I've decided to edit this review i did and change my rating from 5 to 4, the reason being is the title of the product. The "Complete" LGV & PCV Theory and Hazard Perception Tests 2012. Now let me explain, this product claims to be the complete theory and hazard perception tests, it is not!. this product only covers module 1 of the theory test, module 2 is not included. Module 2 is the theory case studies test which for some reason is not available in dvd/cdrom format and i could only find a paperback guide covering this test. Don't get me wrong this product is great for module 1, but shouldn't claim to be The Complete without stating module 1 only. I do find it strange that there isn't software available for module 2 anywhere on amazon, i did find a couple on ebay but they did look kind of home made, so i decided to purchase the book from amazon based on the reviews it gained. I will review the product after i have my module 2 theory test passed.

One more thing for anyone starting out new to driving buses, you do not need the 35 hours drivers cpc course when you start out, what you need to do is pass a four module initial qualification test which consist of module 1: Theory and Hazard perception tests 100 questions and 19 video clips. Module 2: Theory Case studies ,7 case studies each with 6-8 questions totaling 50 questions, Module 3: Practical Road test. Module 4: practical demonstration of vehicle safety. Pass these 4 tests and you will obtain your Drivers qualification card (which must be carried whilst driving) Drivers CPC is a refresher course (35hrs) that you must take within 5 years of gaining your qualification card, and must be refreshed in 5 year periods. The reason i added this bit of information is because i was led to believe (by bus drivers) i had to take the cpc course as a new bus driver this is not the case. (i almost booked and paid for this course) Hope this helps anyone else just starting out and good luck with your tests.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent training and resource package, 6 Aug 2012
I purchased this package to assist me with the Hazard Perception and Theory Tests for the PCV. I bought it on the recommendations from other comments I read on Amazon. It has proved to be an essential package and I thoroughly recommend it to anyone looking to take their PCV or LGV tests.

I sat numerous mock tests and randomly-set tests with the Theory section as well as simulations of the official Hazard Perception Tests. It proved very useful indeed in preparing me for what to expect in both tests - the sort of questions asked and the timings etc. I successfully passed both tests and will be taking the road test very soon. An essential purchase in my view - and well worth the cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars lgv & pcv theory, 8 Jan 2012
Bought this for my son who was having trouble at the test centre, after a couple of times at the pc his results improved greatly, so much so that he has now passed the theory and hazard perception parts, i think the testing centres are probably a money making scheme for the corrupt government but that is my own personal opinion, would recommend this disc to anyone contemplating a theory test.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 8 July 2014
it is okay

5.0 out of 5 stars A++, 12 May 2014
Chris Wilson (burton on trent) - See all my reviews
THIS ITEM WORKED A TREAT AND I WOULD ORDER ANOTHER IF I NEEDED TOO SO ITS YET ANOTHER GOOD PRODUCT

5.0 out of 5 stars LGV&PCV the best CD, 10 May 2014
I am very please to purchased this book I passed my theory and I recommend for who going to test LGV&PCV I think a the best one I appreciate to amazon that CD very usefull for my success

5.0 out of 5 stars PC DVD for lorry drivers, 19 Jan 2014
I am a driving instructor and always found this is the best one on the market in my opinion .

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 21 Oct 2013
done the job well and better value for money than the official version by dvla which is a rip off.... this covered all the topics just as well if not better

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 July 2013
Great product with everything you need in prep for your big test with theory and hazard perception. Also well priced!

The Complete LGV & PCV Theory and Hazard Perception Tests 2012 Edition  (PC)