5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bag
Lovely bag, has two front pockets, a back zipped pocket and pocket inside too. Zips up which is very helpful as things can't fall out. Strap can be adjusted which is useful. Beautiful print and material. Good size also: about a4 size so can fit files for college/work. Quick delivery, good price, would recommend :)
Published on 16 May 2012 by Lauren

3.0 out of 5 stars This bag is okay.
I loved the pattern on this bag but I have found that it only lasts 3-4 months! The bag its self is wonderful! Very useful and has many pockets. The quality of the bag is not good. The fabric at the edge by the zip came loose very quickly and all of a sudden there was a huge hole in the top of my new bag! Also, the zip at the top came off very early into my time having it...
Published 8 months ago by Nicola Bealing

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bag, 16 May 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely bag, 18 May 2012
This review is from: SwankySwans Women's Kirsty Floral Crossbody Bag (Apparel)
Really pleased with bag, the blue is lovely. Couldnt decide which colour to get as they all looked fab, but pleased with choice. Bit bigger then i thought which is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, 4 July 2012
This bag is very well made, has lots of internal/external pockets and is deep and roomy. The contrasting lining is a lovely feature too. I am a mum of three littlies and I can carry all I need in this bag for a trip to the shops/park and it does not feel like it is going to break. I am very pleased with this bag and I am thinking of buying another one, and would buy as gifts for friends too.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bag!, 24 Jun 2012
The photo doesn't do this bag justice.It's well made,good quality material and bigger than I imagined.Spacious inside with a few internal pockets,and outer zip up pouch and two magnetic close pouches the other side.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good all rounder, 15 July 2012
I bought this bag for when I need to attend meetings on my bike and it is perfect - easy to wear when cycling. I also took it on holiday and again it was brilliant - fit everything in for my husband, myself and our two girls.

Arrived promptly too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kirsty Flower Bunch Crossbody Bag, 28 Jun 2012
It's a beautiful bag and sturdily stitched. Bought it for my daughter and she loves using it as a school bag. The price was right and delivery was very quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 9 Jun 2013
Lovely roomy bag with zip pockets. Really bright and colourful. Came quickly and was as described. Been a very useful bag to have for days out with the kids, holds all the bits you need, water bottles, baby wipes etc and pockets for phones and keys.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for one, 23 Jun 2012
I bought this bag for a holiday in Egypt with my daughter. Its great for one person but wouldnt do as a family beach bag. Lovely quality and much cheaper than similar designer bags. lots of pockets for Ipod, money etc. Would recommend or buy as present for friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars present for daughter, 13 July 2012
this bag was bought for my daughter as a present to replace her exisiting (and extremely tatty but much loved) school bag - she loves the new bag!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Cath Kidson, 31 Jan 2013
This review is from: SwankySwans Women's Kirsty Floral Crossbody Bag (Apparel)
When I ordered this I thought I was buying a Cath Kidson bag, when it arrived I realised it wasn't however, it's not a bad bag, the design is quite pleasing and the strap is nice and long to go across you, the bag it quite roomy. It's nice to have a zip as most Cath Kidson bag don't. I bought it as a summer changing bag for toddler, it should wash ok too.