5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 29 July 2001
By A Customer
After losing control and blowing up Aunt Marge like a balloon, Harry flees from the Dursley's only to discover that a murderer has escaped from Azkaban, (wizard prison) and is after him. After spending a few weeks at the Leaky Cauldron, Harry returns to Hogwarts with Ron and Hermione where the adventure really begins. As always things are not always as simple as they first appear, but Harry will stop at nothing to uncover the truth.
Crammed with the usual mix of magic and mayhem, this has to be the best Harry Potter book so far.
Having read the book several times in English, I decided to try it in Spanish in an attempt to resurrect what little I could remember from school. I had little difficulty understanding the book, quiddich is quiddich in any language. This has to be the most enjoyable bit of translation I've ever done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for learning spanish, 24 May 2009
C. Barker (Chichester) - See all my reviews
Harry Potter books are always great, this is no exception. A great choice for keeping up to date with the spanish language.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 28 Nov 2009
LM Praciak (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
After studying Spanish at A-level, 2 years ago, I wanted an easy way to keep up with the wonderful language. This book was great; not too easy, not too hard! Perfect to keep my language skills fresh! My favourite of the Harry Potter books is just as fantastic in Spanish as it is in English! A wonderful language tool for those studying Spanish! I highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars See comments on the first volume in the series, 18 Dec 2013
If you refer to my comments on the first book of the Harry Potter series the same thing applies to this and the preceding book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Papaerback., 6 May 2013
I think that this version was in hardback, but when I recibed it I realised that the book has paperback.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 Nov 2012
Purchased for a little girl in Cuba . Se loves the Harry potter novels which are impossible to get in Cuba.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to develop knowledge of Spanish!, 11 Oct 2011
I bought this for my daughter, already an ardent Harry Potter fan, to enable her to develop her Spanish, this book has proved a great purchase and is really helping extend her knowledge and understanding of Spanish in a fun way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Me encanta mucho!, 24 Jun 2010
C. Cumper "Tonks" (England) - See all my reviews
It's a brilliant way to keep up your Spanish. Unless you're really good at Spanish or have read the English version as many times as I have, I'd advise having a dictionary near by.