5.0 out of 5 stars A very good buy, 21 Oct 2001
By A Customer
This story is all about how Harry confronts Voldemort once again and is full of suspence and excitement. It has more twists than a corkskrew, and is a good buy. I bought this book in Spain for more then it is offered here, so it's worth getting it from Amazon. I have read the book in English and French, and I thought it would be good to read again in Spanish, partly because I liked it and partly because I could emprove my vocabulary. I am only 15 and have been learning Spanish for only 9 months, and it was not too hard to read, so I strongly recommend it for anyone who is learning the launguage.

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant way to improve your spanish!, 25 Aug 2006
I would advise anyone learning spanish to read either this book or any of the Harry Potters. The language in the book isn't very complicated and because I had already read it in english I found that I could easily understand what was going on without needing a dictonary. It's also a more interesting way to improve your vocabulary and grammar.

4.0 out of 5 stars hechismo, 2 Aug 2011
I bought it to keep up my Spanish and was able to gain a lot of confidence. Due to my knowledge of the english text, trips to the dictionary and grammar guide were minimal. It was also a great way to rediscover something I've read rather too often in Ingles.

5.0 out of 5 stars See comments on the first book in the series, 18 Dec 2013
My comments on this book can also be seen with Book 1 in the series. I shall be unable to say more until the recipient has read all three. You can be sure that if she is pleased I shall be ordering the remainder of the series for her

5.0 out of 5 stars Harry Potter, 20 Nov 2013
The book is in great condition and arrived on time,
the story is well written, with a good translation of the text.

5.0 out of 5 stars Harry Potter in Spanish, 20 July 2013
Excellent delivery It was there one day after ordering and in excellent state ! Gracias The books are as interesting as the English version. It's likestarting all over again !!

4.0 out of 5 stars Potter Fan, 25 Sep 2010
Loved it (even more than the English version. It's a great way for begginers, like me, to practice their spanish.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's paperback., 6 May 2013
I think that this version was in hardback, but when I recibed it I realised that the book has paperback.