on 21 April 2004
This was an excellent read in conjunction with the English version of'Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix'. I would recommend it toanybody doing Spanish A Level who wants to get in some fun revision!!! Itallows you to get your head around some of the grammar, but I had to referto the English one for words such as 'wands', 'owls' and,'cauldrons'!
The service was very good and I received the book just aday after I ordered it.
on 26 September 2015
Great book as I'm sure you all know already! Lovely hardcover edition which is sturdy and has clear easy to read print - always larger and clearer in hardbacks I find.
Spanish edition is great - I'm working through them all to practice my Spanish. They are great for this, as they slowly progress into more adult books so the language naturally becomes more complex and varied.
It is heavy though so not great for travelling! Similar weight to the American hardback versions - the British hardbacks are a little smaller I think with smaller print, so this is definitely heavier than the UK hardback version of Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix.
on 24 October 2013
This is (obviously) the fifth Spanish translation of a Harry Potter that I've read, and I'm still enjoying them. Like other reviews I've given, these books are not too taxing for someone who has a medium level of Spanish (but still keep a dictionary to hand!), and the story is gripping enough to ensure that you'll battle on through some of the tougher paragraphs.
on 19 August 2005
Enjoyed this book very much. Even though I am English, I find reading Harry Potter (in English) tedious and boring.
In Spanish however it takes on a new dimension.
Excellent read, looking forward to the next one.
WRT the workmanship, this book fell apart (literally) after reading the first chapter. Spoilt the experience slightly as I had to carry a plastic bag around with me!
Hopefully a one-off as the other 3 I bought were fine.
I recommend this book to anyone not advanced enough for full-on novels but with a thirst for a more challenging read.
on 25 August 2013
Muy completo el argumento de esta
parte de la historia, permitiendo conocer algunos detalles y secretos del pasado con mayor claridad.
on 10 December 2015