Size: XX-LargeColour: True Gray HeatherChange
Price:£10.39+ £1.50 shipping

on 24 March 2012
I bought a pair of these to try out as I'd heard good things about the rest of the Under Armour range, and I'm fed up with Calvin Kleins as the quality is awful with them these days.

Totally converted now. I was initially a bit skeptical about them as they're all polyester, but I couldn't have been more wrong. Firstly, they're very very high quality. Even the packaging is superbly engineered. They're a lot cooler and lighter than just about everything else I've worn, cotton and microfiber stuff included. They keep everything where it needs to be, wick moisture away, and stay nice and cool. All the seams and stitching feels very high quality, they're nice and stretchy and the waistband is the perfect size.

Perfect everyday undies, with the added bonus of being great for sports. Highly recommended and I don't think they'll be falling apart anytime soon.
0Comment26 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 September 2014
These Boxer's keep you fresh, are good at wicking away sweat and fit so snug sometimes you forget they are there. I don't wear anything else now and have thrown out all my old boxers and briefs.
on 15 September 2014
Medium fits well for 32" waist good quality very comfortable great for long hikes just little pricey if you wanted a pair for say each day of the week it will set you back over £70
on 1 June 2014
Perfect fit and comfort. Warm and cool at the same time and wouldn't know you were wearing them at all if you didn't have to take them on and off! Just the right length too.
on 4 August 2014
You just can't beat these pants - they last forever. Good for sport, good for lounging around, good for working - just perfect, as perfect as pants are ever going to get.
on 19 January 2015
Great - if you want something to keep you (ahem) comfortable during exercise; but you won't want to wear them all day.
I've got a couple of pairs for the gym, running etc...so don't get me wrong, for a few hours they will feel very comfortable and supportive.
Size-wise what I wear in CK I wear in Under Armour but I found that CK jockey shorts are very comfortable all day, whilst these are great for about half a day before you start to regret your choice.
Love Under Armour products though, great quality. Just make sure to use them for what they're made for.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 August 2013
I run a lot! And for the last month or so have been suffering from the old 'chaffing' problem down below!!! I've looked into different solutions and need to look no further. The 6" BoxerShort is superb. The fit, quality and functionality are exceptional and the price is also fantastic compared to a lot of other brands in this category.
on 28 November 2015
Just as the box says- you'll never wear regular underwear again, and it sure is correct. The boxers are so thin and light, yet so comfortable- there's no tag and no open seams to irritate your skin. As all guys I want to have comfort around my family jewels and these are great because, contrary to regular boxers, the crotch area is rectangular on the bottom, not a 'V' shape.

Beware however, as another reviewer said- you can't run away from passing gas in these, they are breathable and so is everything you want to leave behind and run away from.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 June 2014
I dont want any other type of underwear, these are simply the best.

Definitely buying more, the fliexbility and comfortableness of them are unreal.
on 26 March 2014
Definitely recommended! These provide fantastic support and beautiful feel too. Far better quality than my CKs that I have around when I'm on the pull :)