5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant kecks!
No really: best ever in the cool, comfortable no bunching stakes. I bought them for under motorbike kit, when the ever-present threat of monkey-butt can make undressing at the end of the day a less than fabulous experience. I now wear them as the underwear of choice. I know: your day is much improved by knowing these details: you're welcome.
Published on 13 Feb. 2013 by Manninagh

3.0 out of 5 stars Buy a size up
Recently redesigned- these underwear used to be great for people who lift weights because of the extra room around the glutes and thighs, but this seems to have been removed.
Still a relatively high quality product, as someone with a 36" waist, the size Large is uncomfortably tight, buy larger than you think you need.
Published 13 months ago by James Griffin

‹ Previous | 14 5 628 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars These UA boxers are awesome. They fit snug to my legs (I've got ..., 28 Jan. 2015
Bought these after reading various recommendations and reviews, have to say they are the dogs b@llocks to coin a phrase. I do jiu-jitsu and normally wearing boxers, the legs ride up. Also if I'm wearing a groin guard, with normal boxers, they will ride up underneath and chaff. These UA boxers are awesome. They fit snug to my legs (I've got quite big thighs and they don't ride or slip),they also seem to wick away sweat much better so you don't feel like your sitting in a puddle. Overall I'm very impressed and just about to order a second pair!

I wash them on a 30/40oC synthetics wash and put them in the airing cupboard/radiator, haven't tumble dried them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not so short but brief, 4 Sept. 2014
OSX (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
These Boxer's keep you fresh, are good at wicking away sweat and fit so snug sometimes you forget they are there. I don't wear anything else now and have thrown out all my old boxers and briefs.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for those with small thighs!, 6 Feb. 2015
These just aren't as 'revolutionary' as every one seems to say.

I bought these specifically with a view to wearing them on leg training day for support and comfort. With every squat, lunge or jump the leg rides up and collects around the groin. Very uncomfortable and not very supportive. On the other hand, when I am just walking around they seem to hold my thighs in a vice like grip.

I am sure its sizing related, but they are already quite loose round the waist so I can't go up a size.

It would seem the message then is they are OK, as long as you don't have large(ish) thighs and a small waist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality recommended for any activity., 15 Sept. 2014
Medium fits well for 32" waist good quality very comfortable great for long hikes just little pricey if you wanted a pair for say each day of the week it will set you back over £70

5.0 out of 5 stars Under Armour Boxers, 1 Jun. 2014
Perfect fit and comfort. Warm and cool at the same time and wouldn't know you were wearing them at all if you didn't have to take them on and off! Just the right length too.

5.0 out of 5 stars If Carlsberg made pants., 4 Aug. 2014
You just can't beat these pants - they last forever. Good for sport, good for lounging around, good for working - just perfect, as perfect as pants are ever going to get.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for daily use, 19 Jan. 2015
Great - if you want something to keep you (ahem) comfortable during exercise; but you won't want to wear them all day.
I've got a couple of pairs for the gym, running etc...so don't get me wrong, for a few hours they will feel very comfortable and supportive.
Size-wise what I wear in CK I wear in Under Armour but I found that CK jockey shorts are very comfortable all day, whilst these are great for about half a day before you start to regret your choice.
Love Under Armour products though, great quality. Just make sure to use them for what they're made for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I've been looking for., 4 Aug. 2013
I run a lot! And for the last month or so have been suffering from the old 'chaffing' problem down below!!! I've looked into different solutions and need to look no further. The 6" BoxerShort is superb. The fit, quality and functionality are exceptional and the price is also fantastic compared to a lot of other brands in this category.

5.0 out of 5 stars Forget old underwear, 13 Jun. 2014
I dont want any other type of underwear, these are simply the best.

Definitely buying more, the fliexbility and comfortableness of them are unreal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good, 26 Mar. 2014
Definitely recommended! These provide fantastic support and beautiful feel too. Far better quality than my CKs that I have around when I'm on the pull :)

‹ Previous | 14 5 628 | Next ›