5.0 out of 5 stars Smart Addition to our Kitchen Sink
We have had a Drinking Water Filtration System in our last two homes, for many years now but, have relied on the very simple Taps that usually come with the Water Filter kit, they do the job.

Published on 17 April 2012 by Greynomad

3.0 out of 5 stars Drinking Water Filter
Although it says it fits all … It did not fit my water filter. None of the plumber’s merchants had any adaptors to replays. .
Published 14 months ago by Hitesh Shah

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart Addition to our Kitchen Sink, 17 April 2012
Greynomad (Somerset, U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Drinking Water Filter Tap, Chrome Swan Neck Modern European Style. Fits all Water Filter Systems & RO (Kitchen & Home)

As we had ordered a new improved Cal-Mag 'Cal-Fresh' Kit we thought that we would install a new Tap and, how delighted we are with this very smart and robust looking Chrome Tap with it's easy to use Lever.

Our Plumber had difficulty connecting the new Tap to the new Filter Cartridge Housing pipes as they were different sizes but, just one 'phone call to the Tap supplier and, 'hey-presto' the required joining piece arrived the very next day, at no extra cost, to us! Superb service all round, thank-you!

5.0 out of 5 stars If it lasts, then this is a steal!, 11 Sept. 2013
I'd become absolutely fed-up with the Liff taps. The first one lasted about five years, but in the last three years I've gone through about three. So, I decided to try something different.

I was nervous that this tap wouldn't be easy to fit. I needn't have been. It has a long bolt to fit it securely into its position on the worktop. The 'plumbing' is achieved by a compressor connection. So nothing to tighten; you just push the hose into the connector. Now for the Liff filter, I had a nut connection. No worries, all I did was cut off that end piece and push the existing hose into the connector. No leaks yet and it's been connected for a few weeks now!

Some reviews have remarked that their hoses didn't fit and that the suppliers were willing to send an adaptor. Mine actually came with one (I think its to convert an imperial to a metric hose.) I didn't need it, but clearly the suppliers have planned for that eventuality.

Obviously the proof will be whether this lasts or starts leaking. Well, only time will tell, but it feels much more solid than the Liff one and by virtue of being a proper tap, rather than a plastic button, I'm pretty confident.

Excellent buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 5 July 2014
a bit flimsy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing price ., 5 July 2014
Very neat, attractive tap. Very simple to fit. Excellent quality and value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to install and excellent in use, 16 April 2014
Bought this to replace a tap that was dripping and found it very easy to install with push fit pipes. Solid build quality and smooth action.

3.0 out of 5 stars Drinking Water Filter, 16 Feb. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Well designed, well built, 13 Feb. 2014
This is great, no faffing about required just make a hole, bolt it in, shove the pipe up it, voila.
The price of about 30 quid seems about right and it is built extremely well. I used this to replace my existing filter tap which was plastic and getting a bit past it so I had all the other bits required. This product does precisely what it says it does. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 31 July 2013
Just the job , my husband thought it would be a big job, but know , and it looks good !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very neat, 29 May 2013
David Shamash "davidat34" (London) - See all my reviews
Installed as a drinking water tap -very smart and efficient and amazingly cheap compared with most quality taps. I can throughly reccommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good tap, 5 April 2013
This tap is good, would have been helpful it is had come with the pipe work to install though. It is much nicer than having the smaller taps the the black lever.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›