5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality dishcloths
Published on 3 May 2012 by Mrs. M. Lungu

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart
These dishcloths did arrive before specified time. They were thinner than expected but I thought I'd give them a go.
I put them in the wash before using them and they all came out with holes/ rips in!
Very poor quality would not recommend, however I have received a full refund, so good customer service.
Published 23 months ago by Bex H

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality dishcloths, 3 May 2012
Mrs. M. Lungu "itgirlno1" (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Standard Dish Cloth - Pack of 10.
Dishcloths I remember being in my Granny's kitchen when I was a kid. Excellent quality, big thick cloths unlike the cheap tat you get these days from all the supermarkets. Well worth the money spent. Also, the seller was very professional - they initially sent me 10 dusters (also excellent quality!!!) which they provided a replacement for the next day, along with a polite request to send back the dusters. Very impressed with both the product and the seller!

5.0 out of 5 stars dish cloths, 19 Jan. 2013
Thomas Nancarrow (ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Standard Dish Cloth - Pack of 10.
hard wearing and feel nice to the touch when using them. I will re-order the same again. and will recommend to my friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent dish cloths, 10 Sept. 2014
PPS076 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Standard Dish Cloth - Pack of 10.
I have been using these for several months and believe that they are made of good quality material that is fit for purpose and are good value for money.

Although they are not the best that I have used, they are better than a lot of others that I have used.

I have a tendency to use these when washing up plates and use scourers for the smaller items. These have lasted a long time compared to others that I have used.

I believe that they are good value for money givens the price tag.

Verdict: Decent dish cloths

Feedback:
If you wish to provide feedback on this review please follow the link below

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart, 13 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Standard Dish Cloth - Pack of 10.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely pleased with these dish cloths and was quite surprised at ..., 29 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Standard Dish Cloth - Pack of 10.
Extremely pleased with these dish cloths and was quite surprised at the quality of them for the price. Was expecting them to shrink when first getting wet or washed like some I have bought for more money but no they are as good as new and I have been using them now for a few months. Highly recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent quality, 4 July 2014
Paula (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Standard Dish Cloth - Pack of 10.
These are exactly what I wanted. Good value, decent quality. Can't really ask for much more.

1.0 out of 5 stars Baby cloths, 17 May 2014
This review is from: Standard Dish Cloth - Pack of 10.
No indication of size was given on arrival the cloths were far to small to be of any real use

4.0 out of 5 stars Standard cloths, 23 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Standard Dish Cloth - Pack of 10.
Standard dish clothes OK but a bit on the thin side, but they are only dish clothes and do the job. Very fast delivery for free post.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bring back the good old days, 28 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Standard Dish Cloth - Pack of 10.
I bought half a dozen of this type of dishcloth in Blairgowrie Scotland over 10 years ago. They were starting to develop holes so I shopped online to purchase replacements. I bought the pack of 10 Standard Dish Cloths from The Chemical Hut having spent a fair bit of time shopping around.

I thought they were a bit small when I received them but,after washing them, they shrunk to half their original size and became quite tiny. I have binned the lot as they are useless.

I did not complain because they were only a few pounds but be warned. Things ain't what they used to be.

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 27 April 2013
This review is from: Standard Dish Cloth - Pack of 10.
fell apart doesnt look like what is in picture really small size. Not worth the money you can get better ones at £1 shop.

Standard Dish Cloth - Pack of 10.