5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive
I am very happy with this purchase. The crystal pendant is larger than I was expecting but looks lovely on the fine silver chain. I also bought the earring separately so I have a matching set. I haven't worn them yet but I have tried them on and I really like them. I love the colour! Very efficient on timing/sending and nicely packaged.
Published 15 months ago by Melle Fiona Rome Ross

3.0 out of 5 stars Good colour to the stone.
The stone was exactly what we needed. Not sure what the chain was made of though.
That said the price was very keen.
Published 11 months ago by Patricia Grant

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive, 23 Jun 2013
This review is from: GoSparking Swarovski Elements Aquamarine Blue Crystal 6680 20mm Sterling Silver Necklace Pendant with Austrian Crystal For Women NL68164 (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars It is very pretty and was just what I expected when I ordered ..., 7 July 2014
It is very pretty and was just what I expected when I ordered it to go with earrings bought for a friend last year. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars blue crystal pendant, 21 Feb 2014
very nice colour good size, bought as gift for my mum she loves it good price as these can be expensive and is of good quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good colour to the stone., 4 Oct 2013
Patricia Grant "pattie" (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
That said the price was very keen.